Famous Historical Quotes

The call tonight on KT regards leaving, a caller claimed KT is already a millionaire, a fan, a chance to do ten, history and how much more does he need.
Hugh had commented that big money was a life changing opportunity, the caller stated how much more does he need.
Debate turned to the caller stating he is a fan like me whoplays for the team, Hugh claimed he is not like you he is in the team and you are a fan, yous are different.
The media never have their own opinion always toe the line for the story and sell the shite.
To Hugh Keevins the difference between a fan and player such as KT is seperated by one factor and that is KT like TB is simply in our eyes and their claims.
mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

The call tonight on KT regards leaving, a caller claimed KT is already a millionaire, a fan, a chance to do ten, history and how much more does he need.
Hugh had commented that big money was a life changing opportunity, the caller stated how much more does he need.
Debate turned to the caller stating he is a fan like me whoplays for the team, Hugh claimed he is not like you he is in the team and you are a fan, yous are different.
The media never have their own opinion always toe the line for the story and sell the shite.
To Hugh Keevins the difference between a fan and player such as KT is seperated by one factor and that is KT like TB is simply in our eyes and their claims.
View attachment 3592
KT brought up supporting Celtic, had the football quality to earn a place in team, quality. Where he goes/decides that is his choice. 21 yr, he could stay and get the poop kicked out of him. That's up to his employers to look after their staff. If not, why not move on, he has been assaulted on many occasions. Has management looked after him, NAW.

View attachment 3592
Cracking post Boab as always.
Beautiful picture for a Wonderful Human Being
HH TB. ?

HH ?

whit JS said!(y)HH
People on phone ins getting hysterical over speculations and not one bit of evidence produced for a show that lasted 45 mins and KT was full 45 mins almost. Keevins put on spot when caller asked what do think KT should do, Keevins replied thats not fair on KT to voice my opinions i meet him at functions and never ask him his thoughts. Typical media response claim immunity from the nonesense and don't kill the story dead.
Untitled.jpg

Don't have the exact but some of the lads gave naka something on a staff night out that pickled him. Some sort of sweedish backy. It crunched him. Player interview. Mind them saying he was dusted in a chair and didn't trust them after it ?. Anyone mind it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back