FASCIST are HERE ?

Where are Scotland’s finest, all sitting in the office watching old reruns of Taggart instead of out there sorting this pile of shit. It’s inciting hatred and that’s illegal as far as I’m aware. These scum shouldn’t be allowed in the stadium the night and what will happen if they start their crap when their in there. Probably bugger all. Something wants done an I hope we skelp em good and proper. Mind they’ll be welcome fer a drink in the ludge
HH

"Listen to the sound of marching feet, and the voices of the ghosts of Cable Street.
Fists, Stones, batons and the gun, with courage we shall beat these blackshirts down"
The Ghosts of Cable Street by The Men They Couldn't Hang
Well said Richybhoy my ma was arrested at the battle of cable street God rest her soul. They drew a line in the road across whitechappel high street and drew the words “ they shall not pass “ on the ground and they stopped Oswald Mosely and his black shirt scum and they didn’t pass. The east end came to a standstill dockers left the dockyards and people stood together, Jews, Catholics, Protestants, black and white alike.
It’s a shame nowadays people just stand and film it nobody dares to make a stand. Dangerous times
HH

Well said Richybhoy my ma was arrested at the battle of cable street God rest her soul. They drew a line in the road across whitechappel high street and drew the words “ they shall not pass “ on the ground and they stopped Oswald Mosely and his black shirt scum and they didn’t pass. The east end came to a standstill dockers left the dockyards and people stood together, Jews, Catholics, Protestants, black and white alike.
It’s a shame nowadays people just stand and film it nobody dares to make a stand. Dangerous times
HH
Well done your Ma' Greenghirl!!!!! Hail Hail

Where are Scotland’s finest, all sitting in the office watching old reruns of Taggart instead of out there sorting this pile of shit. It’s inciting hatred and that’s illegal as far as I’m aware.
HH

Strange how a Tim with a firework will get us shafted tonight but this shower of shite are allowed into our stadium ain't it?

(I am not condoning pyrotechnics, we don't need another of those threads! :oops:)

HH
Check oot the Men They Couldn't Hang video that is on You Tube, it's a great song and the video has film and photos from the Battle of Cable Street.
My favourite line in the song is, " Jack Spot crept through with a chair leg made of lead, brought down a crushing blow on Moselys head"
Jack Spot was an east end Jewish tough guy who had a reputation for standing up for the underdog.
When the so called SDL marched in Dundee (aboot twelve gadgies with twelve teeth between them and a macho dog) thousands turned up to protest. I was proud of Dundee that day.
I have said this before... the people protesting the SDL were very angry. I could see that the SDL clowns thrived on that anger. A better tactic would be to point at them and laugh at them...pretty soon thousands of people would be laughing at the SDL fuckwits.

Where are Scotland’s finest, all sitting in the office watching old reruns of Taggart instead of out there sorting this pile of shit. It’s inciting hatred and that’s illegal as far as I’m aware. These scum shouldn’t be allowed in the stadium the night and what will happen if they start their crap when their in there. Probably bugger all. Something wants done an I hope we skelp em good and proper. Mind they’ll be welcome fer a drink in the ludge
HH
Well you are right Gg,!dont forget this is the ‘greatest wee country in the world’ or so we are led to believe from the Snp,and I am a member ! Which makes me think very hard about the direction we are going ?this sort of thing is supposed to be against the law !or so we are told ,let’s see what transpires tonight ,mon the hoops ,hh

Back