Favourite Childhood Celtic Player

Through the mates I hung around with. Most were Rangers fans, but so was my Dad before he passed away. He hung pictures of McCoist and Gazza on my wall, trying to encourage me, but never bothered. Some reason I just gravitated more towards Celtic.

All my mates who I grew up with who are Rangers fans turned out to be absolute pricks. No surprises there.

All my mates back in scotland are hun bastards. Love them but yes.....they are all absolute pricks 😂😂😂😂

Soon as they get into all that bigotry pish it's over.

They just become full of hatred.

Its mad how hunitis can effect them. One of my mates is the smartest person I know. He will probably be running his own company in about a few years. One of them lucky bastards that just takes everything in. I spend ages reading up on things and studying...he reads one time and he's got it. Used to do my nut in....even he talks shit when it comes to them. Same club, victim lie, continuity bullshit.

Its mad how hunitis can effect them. One of my mates is the smartest person I know. He will probably be running his own company in about a few years. One of them lucky bastards that just takes everything in. I spend ages reading up on things and studying...he reads one time and he's got it. Used to do my nut in....even he talks shit when it comes to them. Same club, victim lie, continuity bullshit.
He may be a smart lad, Lubo. But even the most intelligent people will still put up a mental block when they don't want to deal with the reality that something they once loved died..

Especially when given something to delude them into thinking it never happened.

Dammit!

I should've just monitored this thread, then dropped the bombshell that he was my favourite player just to fuck with the people on here who give me shit for not liking him 😄

My god, you think you've had shit before!!! Wait till the drunk folk log on soon and see you had pictures of gazza and mccoist on your wall!! This thread could be one of the best yet 🤣🤣🤣

He may be a smart lad, Lubo. But even the most intelligent people will still put up a mental block when they don't want to deal with the reality that something they once loved died..

Especially when given something to delude them into thinking it never happened.
Funny how they will through time deal with the death a parent, a wife or a pet, yet they cannot accept their team died.

Members online

No members online now.

Back