Feckin SKY

Weedocbhoy60

Tonight, on SKY, you can watch football in Engerland, Italy, Spain and Germany but NOT SCOTLAND.
This being treated as second class citizens is really beginning to piss me off. That and the fact that SKY is the only place to watch the SPL.
I'm now gonna have to pay £15 to watch on PPV. FECK.
Anybody else in the same boat ???
I have Celtic TV but the game is not on till midnight. FECK, FECK and FECK.

The guy that does the Boax’s is doing a free 48hr trial for anyone that’s interested in getting it, then if you like it, it’s £100 a year subscription, think you’d need a fire stick or a phone or a tablet and a VPN to do it, I’ve had mine for 3 years now best investment ever, all the football, world wide, NFL, ice hockey, basketball golf, PPV boxing and MMA, telly from aw over the world, box sets and movies, inc a “adult “ section 🍆
If anyone is interested PM me I’ll pass you over to the right people to get you set up……best £1.92 a week you’ll EVER SPEND 👍

The guy that does the Boax’s is doing a free 48hr trial for anyone that’s interested in getting it, then if you like it, it’s £100 a year subscription, think you’d need a fire stick or a phone or a tablet and a VPN to do it, I’ve had mine for 3 years now best investment ever, all the football, world wide, NFL, ice hockey, basketball golf, PPV boxing and MMA, telly from aw over the world, box sets and movies, inc a “adult “ section 🍆
If anyone is interested PM me I’ll pass you over to the right people to get you set up……best £1.92 a week you’ll EVER SPEND 👍
Bit pricey Bellshill Bhoys but you know what they say ,you only get what you pay for. There are others out there cheaper but might be losing some stuff.

Tonight, on SKY, you can watch football in Engerland, Italy, Spain and Germany but NOT SCOTLAND.
This being treated as second class citizens is really beginning to piss me off. That and the fact that SKY is the only place to watch the SPL.
I'm now gonna have to pay £15 to watch on PPV. FECK.
Anybody else in the same boat ???
I have Celtic TV but the game is not on till midnight. FECK, FECK and FECK.
Its PPV tonight pal Motherwell telly do u have a firestick??

Bit pricey Bellshill Bhoys but you know what they say ,you only get what you pay for. There are others out there cheaper but might be losing some stuff.
You get 1000s of tv channels from around the world, 1000s of movies to stream (including ones just at the cinema in HD), tv box sets, music, standup comedy and 100s of tv boxsets, as well as the fitba channels and PPVs. It is operated by a team of Tims so there is a LOT of Celtic content.

They launched a new App last week so you can download it onto Firesticks, boxes, mobiles & tablets and can watch on 2 different devices at the same time (must be in the same house). You do need a VPN as you do for other devices.

True mate, it is a bit more expensive than some offerings I’ve seen, but it works 100% of the time, with a decent VPN nae buffering……free 48hr trial to see if you like like, no pressure 🤷‍♂️

You get 1000s of tv channels from around the world, 1000s of movies to stream (including ones just at the cinema in HD), tv box sets, music, standup comedy and 100s of tv boxsets, as well as the fitba channels and PPVs. It is operated by a team of Tims so there is a LOT of Celtic content.

They launched a new App last week so you can download it onto Firesticks, boxes, mobiles & tablets and can watch on 2 different devices at the same time (must be in the same house). You do need a VPN as you do for other devices.
Sounds great Bellshill Bhoy. Others offer the same as well. But I suppose getting Celtic content is a must as well as helping fellow time out.

I forgot about the Celtic content…..EVERY Celtic video (even Betamax 🤣🤣)and dvd ever made in it’s aine section🇮🇪💚🤍💚🤍

I won a boax on here with the raffle we had. Funny thing was going great then I had an electric wiring fault that blew it and the telly off grid. 😀😀😀😀😀
Did you use the group’s discord app ally? As bridie bhoy said you can install it oan a frie stick, phone or tablet if your subscription is still active, if you don’t know your logon details admin will sort you out and get you up and running again, that’s another thing that this boax group has going for it, FULL support if you have any issues, the cheaper one just sell you a subscription and then your on yir own 😱

Trouble with firestick is too much buffering. Boax with good VPN should get rid of buffering.
So u saying the boaxes are better then Ali??? I get a vpn with my telly app guy but I never actually use it if it buffers I just reset and do the caches

So u saying the boaxes are better then Ali??? I get a vpn with my telly app guy but I never actually use it if it buffers I just reset and do the caches
The only time I get buffering in champions league games, I use Surfshark VPN and it shows how busy each location is, the whole of Europe is watching it, as traffic increases, speed slows down, I’ve found a location that’s doesn’t buffer 👍

Back