Feckinbottom

26+6=1

I see Hibs sacked their manager today. 6 managers in the last decade is almost Sevcoesque. There's obviously something fundamentally wrong there and you wouldn't need petri dish to determine the problem culture. Only one man for the job imho.

Ewan-Bremner-in-Trainspotting-920x584.png

I see Hibs sacked their manager today. 6 managers in the last decade is almost Sevcoesque. There's obviously something fundamentally wrong there and you wouldn't need petri dish to determine the problem culture. Only one man for the job imho.

Ewan-Bremner-in-Trainspotting-920x584.png
Think they need General Franco Begbie to "sort they cunts oot"!

Looks like Jack Ross is going to be the rope-a-dope in the capital rub 'n' tizzug of war.

My ex-wife just text me that Broony's going as player-manager..........their methadone must be spiked with the huns deludamol the night?

Think they need General Franco Begbie to "sort they cunts oot"!

Looks like Jack Ross is going to be the rope-a-dope in the capital rub 'n' tizzug of war.

My ex-wife just text me that Broony's going as player-manager..........their methadone must be spiked with the huns deludamol the night?

Radio Clyde someone stated could Hibs go for maybe McLeish, Alex Rae quoted McLeish when he went for trophies he reminded players that Celtic will be up for everything and its up to us to show them why we are champions.

Untitled.jpg

There comes that point of inevitability and impending doom, Boab.

Even the flaccid media in this country knew that, at one point or another, they had to try and get ahead of the actual story that's been playing out in plain view for seven-years!

Even Spinderella couldn't twist her way oot o' this shitstorm!
But Jobbi and his minions will try to polish the TURD as hard and as frantic as Morefirless does when he sees a white powdery line.
they pass 💩 off as fact and I can’t see that ending anytime soon.
as Jackass looks out the window he’ll jump from. What do you mean Liquidation Receivers where naw wiy. I’m oot o here aaaaaaaahsplat

HH 😂😱

But Jobbi and his minions will try to polish the TURD as hard and as frantic as Morefirless does when he sees a white powdery line.
they pass 💩 off as fact and I can’t see that ending anytime soon.
as Jackass looks out the window he’ll jump from. What do you mean Liquidation Receivers where naw wiy. I’m oot o here aaaaaaaahsplat

HH 😂😱
After a while the jobbi becomes impossible to shine as it slowly runs away.
Untitled.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back