feeding the trolls

Come on pity the poor fools attacking us from behind thier dark walls it is as good as thier life gets while we carry on and enjoy our lifes journey.remember we have been attacked by professionals these fools don't matter

Last edited:
They know the truth. But deludamol is the puff of dreams and in the ethereal league dreams are the reality.

The fact that it goes unchallenged in MSM lets MSM know they can write opinion pieces based on fantasy and it will be accepted as fact by people who aren't well.

Thats not a good place for a healthy society. The lack of truly objective reporting cannot ever be a good thing. Especially when the society is on a steep morale decline.

The minute actual factual truth can be twisted to suit a pre-determined agenda and go unchallenged through grief the psychopaths who hide in the shadows have license to run amok.

And thats exactly whats happened in last few years. Was always there but now they have the confidence to go full Manson family Cult and refer to them other people did it.

And if its makes more money to promote delusion then thats the way to go.

You cannot serve truth and Mammon

Mammon was the name given to worldly wealth based on subjective opinion, according to St Augustine.

You serve Mammon you sold your soul for a lie.

And Football isn't beautiful since it chose Mammon.

Society is now so immoral that twisted logic passes as fact.
And when that happens autocratic dictators always appear from the blue.

Rangers/ Sevco saga is just a symptom of a much wider system failure.

And to be honest I would be surprised if Trump soon declares himself the first emperor of Western World to take the fallen Republic to the next level. And i actually think the MAGA nut jobs will give him the powers.

I watched a crazy set of street interviews with American voters. They suggested certain historical quotations from past were made by Trump. The voters were asked do they agree with these statements. And 90 percent said if trump said it I wholeheartedly agree. Trump is great man. He will make America great again. So they repeated the quotation and said do you believe in this statement. And they said YES YES YES. then they told them every statement they said yes to was by Goebels and Hitler.

The response mostly was but they were evil men. If trump said it he would really mean it?????????
He wants to make America Great again.

And tbh I think the bluebells are blue head cases think just like the cannon fodder in USA. Jut tell them something that makes them think they are special and they will give you the power to do whatever you like.

Now I couldn't care less about Amercian politics generally. But that fact people are so easily swayed with the MSM one way or another is serious problem for the world when the MSM have special interests.

Oh and btw I hate Clintons worse than Trump

Its bit like a choice between Satan and the Devil and the Devil points out that the satan devotees love Satan. And the Satan devotees point out the Devil supporters love the Devil.

And the truth gets thrown in the bin for opinion pieces that suit either the Devil or Satan. And thats becomes the truth for every individual. Its my version of the truth and it suits my agenda therefore its true.

But the concept of truth becomes meaningless in a world like that, and in world with no truth, no crime is crime, freedom becomes license, and when anarchy breaks loose. Out steps the military dictator to make himself Emperor under his version of truth.

Mad world we live in hahahahahahah
They know the truth. But deludamol is the puff of dreams and in the ethereal league dreams are the reality.

The fact that it goes unchallenged in MSM lets MSM know they can write opinion pieces based on fantasy and it will be accepted as fact by people who aren't well.

Thats not a good place for a healthy society. The lack of truly objective reporting cannot ever be a good thing. Especially when the society is on a steep morale decline.

The minute actual factual truth can be twisted to suit a pre-determined agenda and go unchallenged through grief the psychopaths who hide in the shadows have license to run amok.

And thats exactly whats happened in last few years. Was always there but now they have the confidence to go full Manson family Cult and refer to them other people did it.

Mammon was the name given to worldly wealth based on subjective opinion, according to St Augustine.

And to be honest I would be surprised if Trump soon declares himself the first emperor of Western World to take the fallen Republic to the next level. And i actually think the MAGA nut jobs will give him the powers.

I watched a crazy set of street interviews with American voters. They suggested certain historical quotations from past were made by Trump. The voters were asked do they agree with these statements. And 90 percent said if trump said it I wholeheartedly agree. Trump is great man. He will make America great again. So they repeated the quotation and said do you believe in this statement. And they said YES YES YES. then they told them every statement they said yes to was by Goebels and Hitler.

The response mostly was but they were evil men. If trump said it he would really mean it?????????

And tbh I think the bluebells are blue head cases think just like the cannon fodder in USA. Jut tell them something that makes them think they are special and they will give you the power to do whatever you like.

Now I couldn't care less about Amercian politics generally. But that fact people are so easily swayed with the MSM one way or another is serious problem for the world when the MSM have special interests.

Its bit like a choice between Satan and the Devil and the Devil points out that the satan devotees love Satan. And the Satan devotees point out the Devil supporters love the Devil.

And the truth gets thrown in the bin for opinion pieces that suit either the Devil or Satan. And thats becomes the truth for every individual. Its my version of the truth and it suits my agenda therefore its true.

But the concept of truth becomes meaningless in a world like that, and in world with no truth, no crime is crime, freedom becomes license, and when anarchy breaks loose. Out steps the military dictator to make himself Emperor under his version of truth.

Well as you know Tet, me an St Augustine have a wee similarity and my mums no monica nor am i a ?. Ha

Reactions: TET
Back