Financial Fair Play.....Hearts.....Sevco and the SFA

Well well well TV1 conspiracy theories hahaha hilarious thanks for attaching the clip. Pity that Hearts FC couldn’t just tell who was their benefactor hush hush secrecy, no don’t be daft - just Ask and ms budge will tell you. Hilarious just like your attached clip.

We all know the facts that referees are not protecting our players just a few knocks here and there wouldn’t you say from head butting; kicking etc all dealt with retrospectively or ignored. So is that me being a conspiracy theorist there. Hilarious. I’m just an old Celtic fan here and have seen and heard over the years about the biased against my team by MSM and establishment etc al. So a charge there is and nothing to do with conspiracies just what my eyes have seen and my ears have heard - but it’s no secret.

Money is moved electronically and is monitored now more than ever to track laundering of criminal activity. As I said, unless they took the money and left it there is a trail. You or I couldn’t just accessehetr it came from, but what we would be able to do is check the accounts and see how all income was accounted for. Any monies not generated through aspects of business activit, need to be shown. If the story of the hearts benefactor is true, then his or her contribution needs to be shown in turnover and explained. Clubs accounts are checked to ensure as far as possible, they are part of the fair play model. If you cannot account for this through general business activity, then clubs are penalised. Because the persons aren’t named doesn’t mean nobody knows who they are. They just don’t want to go public.

I don’t think there can be much doubt re the Hearts mystery benefactor being true as Ann Budge is on record stating this is the case. The contribution of this mystery benefactor is around 8% of the Hearts total budget which is significant. The fact that Hearts have declared this benefactor to be anonymous should ring alarm bells, but as we all know this is Scottish Football we are talking about here and we know how that pans out.
To declare any income is from an anonymous source flies in the face of Financial fair Play (FFP) for reasons that are totally apparent. We know it, Hearts know it and the SFA know it…and yet it has happened. So who is going to sanction Hearts for transgressing FFP rules. The SFA?
What you say in theory that should happen doesn’t equate in practice for the reason previously mentioned.
If someone, let’s say Celtic enquired as to whom this mystery benefactor might be I’m of the opinion all the SFA would say is that they have satisfied themselves all is in order. (Sevco in Europe ring any bells?) If that answer didn’t suffice where do you take it…UEFA?
Well we all know historically how that tends to pan out. And we all are aware of UEFA rules re taking matters out of the realms of footballing authorities and the penalties that apply.

And yes…It’s obvious someone knows who this mystery benefactor is. It’s just that they don’t want to share it. I wonder why?

You say Murray bunged £1m allegedly, how do you know that? If he did, unless it was all in notes he had collected and saved there would be evidence. A trail. The fact you even mention it means someone knew, so, again not secret. Dodgy maybe, but not secret.

This is what was said between us below regarding the allegation re David Murray…

You: It’s not as if the leave a bag of cash at the door is it?

Me: “Who's to know? If there's money laundering going down who knows how it's delivered. David Murray allegedly bunged LM a million quid when he took over the old Rangers”
I didn’t say “Murray bunged £1m allegedly”… There’s a subtle difference.
These allegations re Murray are all on record and can be easily sourced on line if you’re interested.

Secret societies? Well the name tends to suggest we wouldn’t know if they actually were. There is a difference with secret so called practices, again we know about them so they aren’t secret. How can something be secret if people know about them? It’s a misnomer. It’s either secret, or it’s not.

I would suggest that any society that has secret practices such as secret rituals, secret handshakes, secret degrees extending to the 33rd in essence practices things that are secret. Ie: A Secret Society
Eg: Do you know what the 33rd degree is in the Masonic Brotherhood? Because I don’t.
But I do know that it exists as do many others. So, knowing about the existence of something secret and knowing what that secret entails, are different things. I therefore cannot subscribe to your opinion that “It’s either secret. Or it’s not”

In the absence of evidence people follow conspiracy theories as there is no need to justify any charge. We can claim anything, the Illuminati, Masons, Jewish Orgs running the world, lizard Aliens, take your pick.

Let me say this. Since Moses played centre forward for Jerusalem, Celtic men and women were besmirched and laughed at and called paranoid for their beliefs that there was a covert and insidious campaign to undermine and cheat Celtic on occasions too numerous to mention. Was this a conspiracy theory?

If you are predisposed to believing that dark forces are at work, it’s easy to say they are secret. Keeping secrets is very difficult, as soon as people are involved it becomes doubly so. Extend the numbers and more weaknesses appear. More possibility for a leak.

I'm not, but as the old saying goes…”Just because they say you’re paranoid…doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you” Out of curiosity…are you of the view there are no dark forces out there at work?

The fact that this story was in the DR would suggest that if anybody was trying to keep it a secret they made and arse of it. So again, not secret, the name could and would be found if anybody with the authority to do so had the wish to find out.

I do believe I have answered this. Who would you suggest has the authority to find this out?

Could you answer me a question? Do you believe in conspiracy theories?

Do I believe the SFA and their acolytes are and have been predisposed to acting in a prejudiced and corrupt manner when it comes to Celtic, then I would have to say yes I do. If that makes me a conspiracy theorist then so be it.

Could you answer me a question? Are you a Mason?

No im not a mason. :)

I hear what you are saying. Celtic should ask to see that it’s all in order and if they don’t provide that then they have to make a stand. I’m not even sure they asked. Let’s face it, saying they are surprised doesn’t cut it. All of these dodgy dealings need to be called out, even if it’s just to stop the need for a million blogs saying the same thing year after year.

If you were on the board would you accept an explanation without evidence? I know I wouldn’t and it makes me wonder why our board seemingly do. What are they afraid of? And more important for me, should they be on the board at all if they are shitebags who are scared to call out all this illegality? If indeed it is. There’s an AGM tomorrow, unfortunately I won’t be able to attend, if you have shares, or anybody else on here, why not ask specific questions relating to these charges against Hearts or Sevco?

If they are indeed at it, why fuck all from the board?

No im not a mason. :)

I hear what you are saying. Celtic should ask to see that it’s all in order and if they don’t provide that then they have to make a stand. I’m not even sure they asked. Let’s face it, saying they are surprised doesn’t cut it. All of these dodgy dealings need to be called out, even if it’s just to stop the need for a million blogs saying the same thing year after year.

If you were on the board would you accept an explanation without evidence? I know I wouldn’t and it makes me wonder why our board seemingly do. What are they afraid of? And more important for me, should they be on the board at all if they are shitebags who are scared to call out all this illegality? If indeed it is. There’s an AGM tomorrow, unfortunately I won’t be able to attend, if you have shares, or anybody else on here, why not ask specific questions relating to these charges against Hearts or Sevco?

If they are indeed at it, why fuck all from the board?

I hope we can now agree that societies that keep secrets can be deemed by some to be secret societies? :)

Regarding the AGM I'd bet on the questions being asked re Sevco. I think Hearts may have to wait for another day. One battle at a time methinks.

And yes I have shares and I have supported the resolutioners.

I'm of the opinion there's an underlying issue or issues we don't know about yet. The secretive 5 way agreement quite likely holds the key to unlocking what very well may be Pandoras Box. (And no doubt Pandora will be wearing an apron and riding on a goat's back)

Sevco have stated they are happy for the matter to be arbitrated by CAS.

This probably means imo that they and their acolytes have a get out of jail free card....which implies to me they may have been given immunity from any form of prosecution by way of the 5 way agreement.

Just imagine the furore if this would be the case. Perhaps a reason for the secretive 5 way agreement being kept so secret?

This could explain the reluctance to process this matter and why there's a complete impasse to date. Should this be the case I truly hope Celtic have played no part in it.

I do believe the next little while will tell the tale re Res 12......where it's going......where the Board truly stands....and what steps we may have to take if the Board isn't.....well.....on board.

This has a way to run yet.

I hope we can now agree that societies that keep secrets can be deemed by some to be secret societies? :)

Regarding the AGM I'd bet on the questions being asked re Sevco. I think Hearts may have to wait for another day. One battle at a time methinks.

And yes I have shares and I have supported the resolutioners.

I'm of the opinion there's an underlying issue or issues we don't know about yet. The secretive 5 way agreement quite likely holds the key to unlocking what very well may be Pandoras Box. (And no doubt Pandora will be wearing an apron and riding on a goat's back)

Sevco have stated they are happy for the matter to be arbitrated by CAS.

This probably means imo that they and their acolytes have a get out of jail free card....which implies to me they may have been given immunity from any form of prosecution by way of the 5 way agreement.

Just imagine the furore if this would be the case. Perhaps a reason for the secretive 5 way agreement being kept so secret?

This could explain the reluctance to process this matter and why there's a complete impasse to date. Should this be the case I truly hope Celtic have played no part in it.

I do believe the next little while will tell the tale re Res 12......where it's going......where the Board truly stands....and what steps we may have to take if the Board isn't.....well.....on board.

This has a way to run yet.

Time will Indeed tell. As for secret societies, if I and you know about them..... so no, I don’t take your point. :)

Time will Indeed tell. As for secret societies, if I and you know about them..... so no, I don’t take your point. :)

The Masons are a secret society.

Not unknown but their practices and groups are hidden so it’s a secret society.

Therefore just because they are known doesn’t mean they are not ‘secret’.

So I disagree with you once more on your point about known or unknown as a definition of ‘secret’.

So I disagree with you once more on your point about known or unknown as a definition of ‘secret’.

I concur!

Go into YouTube and find out all you need to know. That’s not secret. That’s common knowledge. Common knowledge isn’t secret, no matter if they would like it to be so. It isn’t, so they aren’t.

Secrets society's are real!!! My missus and daughter's are in one. They all go out together and when they get home the missus says "don't tell your dad anything" .....all I know is they always have new things and I'm always skint????

If anybody can be arsed finding out all about this secret society, who are shit at keeping secrets, fill your boots.....but don’t tell anybody. It’s a secret.

Go into YouTube and find out all you need to know. That’s not secret. That’s common knowledge. Common knowledge isn’t secret, no matter if they would like it to be so. It isn’t, so they aren’t.

Are you really asking us all to believe that the Masonic Lodge are openly and completely transparent in all that they do and say? Truly?

Come on fez up. You're looking to be nominated, aren't you? (y)

Are you really asking us all to believe that the Masonic Lodge are openly and completely transparent in all that they do and say? Truly?

Come on fez up. You're looking to be nominated, aren't you? (y)

I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying we know what they do so that means they aren’t secret. What’s your fascination with the Masons? Did they knock you back?

I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying "we" know what they do so that means they aren’t secret. What’s your fascination with the Masons? Did they knock you back?

When you say in your post "we".....what you really mean is "you" know what they do?...right?

And you're saying none of what they do or say is secret?...right?

And you're also saying everything they do and say is on YouTube so nothing about them is secret?....right?

Because if there were to be any secrets pertaining to them it would destroy your arguement?....right?

So, you really believe they don't act in secret and therefore by extension they have no secrets?.....right?

The only fascination I have is that you expect people to believe that the Masons are an open book. A secret society that has no secrets.

I wonder how many share your views. Masons withstanding of course.

When you say in your post "we".....what you really mean is "you" know what they do?...right?

And you're saying none of what they do or say is secret?...right?

And you're also saying everything they do and say is on YouTube so nothing about them is secret?....right?

Because if there were to be any secrets pertaining to them it would destroy your arguement?....right?

So, you really believe they don't act in secret and therefore by extension they have no secrets?.....right?

The only fascination I have is that you expect people to believe that the Masons are an open book. A secret society that has no secrets.

I wonder how many share your views. Masons withstanding of course.

I don’t care. Seriously, I don’t care. I don’t care if there are secret societies. I don’t care if people want to create a conspiracy about them. I don’t care if people think they’re secret, I’m saying a secret is unknown to all but those party to it. If all the world has access to your secrets, how are they secret? That’s it.

I don’t care. Seriously, I don’t care. I don’t care if there are secret societies. I don’t care if people want to create a conspiracy about them. I don’t care if people think they’re secret, I’m saying a secret is unknown to all but those party to it. If all the world has access to your secrets, how are they secret? That’s it.

I'm sure that made sense to you when you wrote it. Perhaps we should leave it there.

Back