First sevco player downs tools as reality bites for Gio.

Anyone think that, if the hun ball boys do the same to us, the referee will go and give a sevco official a rant like madhun did to a Celtic official? No, me neither.
A don’t think the ball boys are in his remit(stand to be corrected by the correction police)..baldy cunt coz bronkhurst moaned,,they decide before game if they use multi ball or go way the flow!boaby was getting awe flustered coz of scoreline☘️

A don’t think the ball boys are in his remit(stand to be corrected by the correction police)..baldy cunt coz bronkhurst moaned,,they decide before game if they use multi ball or go way the flow!boaby was getting awe flustered coz of scoreline☘️
Now if my memory fails me here I apologise, but I remember when the Huns were leading at Celtic Park a while back, the beast would be at his time wasting best and ignoring the first ball given to him by one of the balls and going to the bhoy furthest away from him then had a wee mock fit when one of the bhoys actually placed the ball down for a bye kick, he picked it up and went to the other side to take it.

So get it fukin up Yea ya hun prick.

He can ask for them to be removed for various reasons, their own safety if in front of away fans for instance, or if he deems them not sufficiently doing the job properly. Or if they have had a incident with a player, however I've only ever seen this happen once, Yip Wednesday night.

Now if my memory fails me here I apologise, but I remember when the Huns were leading at Celtic Park a while back, the beast would be at his time wasting best and ignoring the first ball given to him by one of the balls and going to the bhoy furthest away from him then had a wee mock fit when one of the bhoys actually placed the ball down for a bye kick, he picked it up and went to the other side to take it.

So get it fukin up Yea ya hun prick.
Having your ball boys speed up or slow things done has been a tactic used by EVERY SINGLE TEAM since the 1960s. When it is Ibrokes coaching staff slipping their ball boys an extra fiver in their pay packet for not giving Celtic the ball then this is thought of as a "hilarious anecdote" that is cheerfully recited by the media.

But despite having witnessed this taking place in thousands of matches this is the first time I have ever seen a referee intervene and make a fool of himself and the greeting-faced manager by lecturing someone in a Hi-Vis jacket about this. It really was pathetic and as McCoist even said, we were doing sevco a favour as the less time the balls spent on the pitch - the less time they were were getting humiliated!

What a circus they are, canny give players away, canny buy players.
Who in their right mind would wanna join up for that shitshow?
And once it sinks in that Ramsey is earning more than everyone else combined, it won’t matter how good he is, that will eat Alf, Goldie n Tav etc alive….the wheels on the bus are getting a bit shoogly…

They really are shitting it 6months to the next window and they are trying to sell player who is on a 4 and a half year deal, £30 million we will take and ange can even upgrade more, imagine what this guy will do with big bucks to spend
I get the feeling Ange will be a bit canny wi the cash as he seems to know what type he wants and it’s no billy big baws types either.

Having your ball boys speed up or slow things done has been a tactic used by EVERY SINGLE TEAM since the 1960s. When it is Ibrokes coaching staff slipping their ball boys an extra fiver in their pay packet for not giving Celtic the ball then this is thought of as a "hilarious anecdote" that is cheerfully recited by the media.

But despite having witnessed this taking place in thousands of matches this is the first time I have ever seen a referee intervene and make a fool of himself and the greeting-faced manager by lecturing someone in a Hi-Vis jacket about this. It really was pathetic and as McCoist even said, we were doing sevco a favour as the less time the balls spent on the pitch - the less time they were were getting humiliated!
I remember letting the ball go through my legs in front of the jungle when we were winning 1-0 against the old Ranjurs. The Ranjurs player called me a wee fenian bustard. The jungle roared with delight🤣

The ball bhoys are not under the remit of the match official or the spfl or sfa they're a service provided by every club
For madden to go and make an utter arse of himself regarding them time wasting or taking the piss then questions should be asked as he dosen't seem to have any problem when players do it

When my nephew was with the youths he was a regular ball bhoy they were only ever asked to get the ball back ,,,,oh and take the piss but i noticed we doubled up all around the stadium on ball bhoys ,,,,ange had a plan ,,,,, and we let the few evil genius's sit behind the goals to rip the pish ,,,,am still laughing at it

Madden should be questioned on why he went to consult his linesman when we had scored and why he demanded action ,,,,which was ignored ,,,,,regarding the ball bhoys

The ball bhoys are not under the remit of the match official or the spfl or sfa they're a service provided by every club
For madden to go and make an utter arse of himself regarding them time wasting or taking the piss then questions should be asked as he dosen't seem to have any problem when players do it

When my nephew was with the youths he was a regular ball bhoy they were only ever asked to get the ball back ,,,,oh and take the piss but i noticed we doubled up all around the stadium on ball bhoys ,,,,ange had a plan ,,,,, and we let the few evil genius's sit behind the goals to rip the pish ,,,,am still laughing at it

Madden should be questioned on why he went to consult his linesman when we had scored and why he demanded action ,,,,which was ignored ,,,,,regarding the ball bhoys
I wish someone smarter than me could put together a collection of all the things they done 😂 . Some of the clips I’ve seen are hilarious, did you notice them in the middle of the players celebrating the goals 😂😂

They claim four thousand showed up at ibrokes on Wednesday night to wave them off ( going by sevco arithmetic that was probably four hundred) . I wonder how many of them were there to welcome them back 😂🇮🇪
1=55 in the deluded minds of sevvies. They probably think it was 4000 but the reality is about 72.7 if 1=55 ( the .7 is Nosferatu Rae because he’s only 70% human)Deluded sevvie fuckwits.

What a circus they are, canny give players away, canny buy players.
Who in their right mind would wanna join up for that shitshow?
And once it sinks in that Ramsey is earning more than everyone else combined, it won’t matter how good he is, that will eat Alf, Goldie n Tav etc alive….the wheels on the bus are getting a bit shoogly…
I don't think they're paying Ramsay a penny,Juventus are paying. Reckon Ramsay will just be getting hotel paid by Sevco(or some other entity)he's using them as a training camp,he'll pick &choose his games.Probably cause more problems than it's worth, available for selection not available for selection??How's that gonna sit with the hordes &players?Recipe for disaster imo😜😜😜

Members online

Latest posts

Back