Fisiani is Dr Patrick McCarthy

Very best wishes to you Fis , my mother suffered from it and 8 years later I'm still suffering from something I knew very little of in the beginning.
My sweet wee heroic ma, and how she fought with very little complaints , that generation don't really do complaining, made of far sterner stuff than today's.

The golf is a brilliant idea and keeps you active I wish you every success doc. HH

Thanks for all the best wishes. I have fronto temporal dementia and it was first diagnosed a year ago. Amazingly have barely noticed any change in a year and when I had an MRI there was no shrinkage in the frontal or temporal lobes which was a bonus. My diagnosis was confirmed with a lumbar puncture and I suspect that my cortical load is helping me. I'm able to walk and talk and write a textbook. I'm even giving a lecture in January. It will eventually catch me but I will work at anything that I can do and ignore the memory issues I have. I will follow Celtic till the day I die.

Thanks for all the best wishes. I have fronto temporal dementia and it was first diagnosed a year ago. Amazingly have barely noticed any change in a year and when I had an MRI there was no shrinkage in the frontal or temporal lobes which was a bonus. My diagnosis was confirmed with a lumbar puncture and I suspect that my cortical load is helping me. I'm able to walk and talk and write a textbook. I'm even giving a lecture in January. It will eventually catch me but I will work at anything that I can do and ignore the memory issues I have. I will follow Celtic till the day I die.
👏👏👏👏👏🍀

HH 🍀

Sorry to hear about your illness Doc. Wishing all the best for you and your family.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back