Follow the Money

Around 8000 recently I think.....as things stand the major shareholders are untouchable with the amount they own.....so I’m not sure what the Trust hope to achieve here.....perhaps someone can enlighten us?...
They need to buy big confeti type purchases like clap1820p buy ,,,and then some

Does the shares not carry a vote but not dividends?
they never make a profit and keep diluting the shareholding

So unless they on board getting perks and bungs then their shares have no realistic profit edge.

Probably why they aren't on a recognised exchange.

The shares are worthless if they have no sell on value, but they insist you pay them for stock that they decide is worth what they claim based on different markets.

unless they sell players for a large amount they cannot ever make profit.

And proper football clubs won't be paying premium market prices for qualified account loss leading brand scammers.

Would you pay harrods prices for a gift that claims its harrods quality but at paddies market?

While they have clandestine accounts I doubt they will be getting massive premium on players they technically cant afford to pay upgrade.

They cannot upgrade without monster losses on top of current long term losses

And the CL bonuses for current team will be eating any potential profits even if they stand still

But these players will be wanting pay rises since they are now champions

And I predict more losses at sevco hidden in their weird accounting triangles.

no profits equals no return equals no growth equals no dividends

they never make a profit and keep diluting the shareholding

So unless they on board getting perks and bungs then their shares have no realistic profit edge.

Probably why they aren't on a recognised exchange.

The shares are worthless if they have no sell on value, but they insist you pay them for stock that they decide is worth what they claim based on different markets.

unless they sell players for a large amount they cannot ever make profit.

And proper football clubs won't be paying premium market prices for qualified account loss leading brand scammers.

Would you pay harrods prices for a gift that claims its harrods quality but at paddies market?

While they have clandestine accounts I doubt they will be getting massive premium on players they technically cant afford to pay upgrade.

They cannot upgrade without monster losses on top of current long term losses

And the CL bonuses for current team will be eating any potential profits even if they stand still

But these players will be wanting pay rises since they are now champions

And I predict more losses at sevco hidden in their weird accounting triangles.

no profits equals no return equals no growth equals no dividends
Shares actually do make a profit TET. My own shareholding is worth considerably more that I paid for them. I would never sell them though; they'll be kept in the family. They can of course decrease in price too.

Shares actually do make a profit TET. My own shareholding is worth considerably more that I paid for them. I would never sell them though; they'll be kept in the family. They can of course decrease in price too.
Yes I was assuming he talking about brand sevco shares

Shares grow in value if the future returns are based on genuine growth metrics baed on market analysis

Sevco have never made a profit
Rangers very seldom made any profit
Both make massive losses

Their share price on a real market would be zero since they haves many shares and no real future return unless they start selling players

but their fundamentals have clouded accounts and mysterious stuff that real market would kick your shares into touch

hence I assume they are not on a real recognised exchange

So their shares are confetti and confetti based on no future growth of profits

because profits mean tax and dividends and sevco dont do those things

they expect shareholders to give and expect nothing but confetti as a reward while their board get perks that make up for their shareholding the ordinary muggins who buys sevco confetti can expect zero dividends

And unless another muggins wants to give them more than zero for their confetti they will not get a return

they cover their losses by printing more confetti and charging same price as last round but its never scrutinised by watchdogs???

They burn up ordinary punters investments while getting credit for saving the club that they let die. And mostly the same dudes on current sevco board made massive returns on their investments at ranger despite all the ordinary muggins getting zilch return and complete loss of shareholding.

But its never investigated

Murray ditched his entire debt holding for 1 pound
Got his metals company back and got paid and kept his massive wages every year based on a 6 million pound loan he took out to buy rangers

none of his money got lost

he was guarantor of all the massive debts with his bigger company

but he sold that guarantor status for 1 pound but got to keep all the wages and ebts he gave himself but sold for 1 pound

never properly investigated

he paid zero for rangers
he got a pound at end

in return he gave them monster debts covered by his metals company

he paid none of the debts that eventually killed rangers

but it was his alleged patsy that took the hit.

but patsy had no assets to cover the hit

why thats not a crime to sell you guarantor status for debts to someone for pittance but no assets is beyond the pale.

Last edited:

Shares grow in value if the future returns are based on genuine growth metrics baed on market analysis

Both make massive losses

Their share price on a real market would be zero since they haves many shares and no real future return unless they start selling players

but their fundamentals have clouded accounts and mysterious stuff that real market would kick your shares into touch

they expect shareholders to give and expect nothing but confetti as a reward while their board get perks that make up for their shareholding the ordinary muggins who buys sevco confetti can expect zero dividends

And unless another muggins wants to give them more than zero for their confetti they will not get a return
Spot on above TET. Completely different from Celtic shares.

Both make massive losses

they cover their losses by printing more confetti and charging same price as last round but its never scrutinised by watchdogs???

They burn up ordinary punters investments while getting credit for saving the club that they let die. And mostly the same dudes on current sevco board made massive returns on their investments at ranger despite all the ordinary muggins getting zilch return and complete loss of shareholding.

But its never investigated

Murray ditched his entire debt holding for 1 pound
Got his metals company back and got paid and kept his massive wages every year based on a 6 million pound loan he took out to buy rangers

none of his money got lost

he was guarantor of all the massive debts with his bigger company

but he sold that guarantor status for 1 pound but got to keep all the wages and ebts he gave himself but sold for 1 pound

never properly investigated

he paid zero for rangers
he got a pound at end

in return he gave them monster debts covered by his metals company

he paid none of the debts that eventually killed rangers

but it was his alleged patsy that took the hit.

but patsy had no assets to cover the hit

why thats not a crime to sell you guarantor status for debts to someone for pittance but no assets is beyond the pale.
They have about 300 million shares, in a company that has ran at a lose since its inception.
Their ex chairman dave king said they would be running at a loss until they reached the champions league.
How does this team qualify for a European Licence. Was stopping this activity not the whole point of their FFP regulations

Last edited:
Does the shares not carry a vote but not dividends?
What would you vote on Stevie over there, we vote for more loans and we will buy more paper to cover them when the lender wants it back, meanwhile the real villians in case i snuff it i will put that building up as security so my families money is safe, Oasis holding, the water well that never gives liquidity.

Sorry matey but Rodgers in a different league to Howe..
Rodgers is in a different league Tony to all of them,any Celtic manager who goes to the cesspit and goes down to 10 men sitting at 2-2 and brings on a striker to score the winner has a touch of class about him,no matter how we feel about what he did we cant take anything away from him as regards to his quality as a manager..

HH.

Shareholders get to vote, and receive a dividend. Usually paid around September. Whether there'll be one this year may be in doubt because of the pandemic.
There are two kinds of shares that I'm aware of. I was asking re the Celtic Trust buying shares. I thought that one gives votes without having any real monetary return. Others can increase or fall in value. Profit can be made on one of them. I'm not clued up on this and was asking.

What would you vote on Stevie over there, we vote for more loans and we will buy more paper to cover them when the lender wants it back, meanwhile the real villians in case i snuff it i will put that building up as security so my families money is safe, Oasis holding, the water well that never gives liquidity.
You misread what i was saying Boab.

There are two kinds of shares that I'm aware of. I was asking re the Celtic Trust buying shares. I thought that one gives votes without having any real monetary return. Others can increase or fall in value. Profit can be made on one of them. I'm not clued up on this and was asking.
Preference shares, more commonly referred to as preferred stock, are shares of a company's stock with dividends that are paid out to shareholders before common stock dividends are issued. ... Preferred stock shareholders also typically do not hold any voting rights, but common shareholders usually do.

Ordinary shares carry the full risk and reward of investing in a company. If a company does well, its ordinary shareholders should do well. As the shareholders of the company, it is the ordinary shareholders who vote ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to each resolution put forward by the company directors at company meetings. For example, an offer to take over a company may be made and the directors may propose that it is accepted but this will be subject to a vote by shareholders. If the shareholders vote ‘no’, then the directors will have to think again.

If the company does badly, it is the ordinary shareholders that will suffer. If the company closes down, often described as the company being ‘wound up’see oldco , the ordinary shareholders are paid last, after everybody else. If there is nothing left, then the ordinary shareholders get nothing. If there is money left after all creditors and preference shareholders have been paid, it all belongs to the ordinary shareholders.

if you bought shares in Celtic on the first share issue you will have had both sets of shares these shares would have been converted on the 2nd share issue

Preference shares, more commonly referred to as preferred stock, are shares of a company's stock with dividends that are paid out to shareholders before common stock dividends are issued. ... Preferred stock shareholders also typically do not hold any voting rights, but common shareholders usually do.

Ordinary shares carry the full risk and reward of investing in a company. If a company does well, its ordinary shareholders should do well. As the shareholders of the company, it is the ordinary shareholders who vote ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to each resolution put forward by the company directors at company meetings. For example, an offer to take over a company may be made and the directors may propose that it is accepted but this will be subject to a vote by shareholders. If the shareholders vote ‘no’, then the directors will have to think again.

If the company does badly, it is the ordinary shareholders that will suffer. If the company closes down, often described as the company being ‘wound up’see oldco , the ordinary shareholders are paid last, after everybody else. If there is nothing left, then the ordinary shareholders get nothing. If there is money left after all creditors and preference shareholders have been paid, it all belongs to the ordinary shareholders.

if you bought shares in Celtic on the first share issue you will have had both sets of shares these shares would have been converted on the 2nd share issue
Very well explained, and spot on, Kelly.

Last edited:
Back