Fool me twice...

Imo I'm afraid that JK will be the Celtic manager in the future. That's because he is held in high regard by the the powers that be at our club. Ange is our manager now ,for how long? results will determine his fate. Once Ange is no more it will be Kennedy. If Ange brings in his own backroom staff JK will still be employed at Celtic in some capacity. I leave now to go and lie down in darkened room.☘️☘️

They are the enemy within
It’s fine to say that they want the best for Celtic
I believe they do but their idea of best and our best differ widely
They’ve shown over a period of time they are not fit to run a football club never mind one the size of ours with one incompetent decision after another
Their apathy for their paying customers is palpable
Their ambition is shown in our European results against dross with far inferior resources
We want success measured on the park
They measure success on a balance sheet and constantly sell our best players as a result of not getting into champions league thereby dismantling promising teams.
And year upon year through doing our transfer business once we’re out of CL is shocking and when we do business they allow non football people to choose which players we sign, players the football people never asked for
I could go on
They have made a few wrong decisions I'll agree but when you say that you believe that they want the best for Celtic you surely cannot call them the enemy. That's hyperbole. How are the board members ambitions shown by our European results? Did they kick a ball? Did they pick the team? Did they provide NL with squad that had the talent to progress? Of course they did. Will you sing their praises on 25th August when we qualify for the Group Stages? No you'll give the credit to the players and perhaps the manager. The manager who was appointed by......The Board. That was their latest decision and the man is not even in the country yet. and never picked a team. Give him a break. I confess to having no strong feeling for or against the board. I do not personally know a single member. Directors have a fiduciary duty to the shareholders. I am not a shareholder.
I'm all for nuance and balance but that's of course not common on the Noise.
enemy, incompetent, apathy, palpable (really???) dross, constantly, dismantling
Yes you could go on.
What's the most productive use of the next six weeks to get to the Group stages and get off to a great start to the league? Is it dredging up the past or preparing for the future? There is a way to change the makeup of the board but will that improve our chances in six weeks.

They have made a few wrong decisions I'll agree but when you say that you believe that they want the best for Celtic you surely cannot call them the enemy. That's hyperbole. How are the board members ambitions shown by our European results? Did they kick a ball? Did they pick the team? Did they provide NL with squad that had the talent to progress? Of course they did. Will you sing their praises on 25th August when we qualify for the Group Stages? No you'll give the credit to the players and perhaps the manager. The manager who was appointed by......The Board. That was their latest decision and the man is not even in the country yet. and never picked a team. Give him a break. I confess to having no strong feeling for or against the board. I do not personally know a single member. Directors have a fiduciary duty to the shareholders. I am not a shareholder.
Yes you could go on.
What's the most productive use of the next six weeks to get to the Group stages and get off to a great start to the league? Is it dredging up the past or preparing for the future? There is a way to change the makeup of the board but will that improve our chances in six weeks.
I dont mind you going through my post line for line and disagreeing with it but I’d rather you didn’t add in bits, I didn’t mention the new manager.
I think you’ll find over time I’m fair and balanced. snide remarks about this site are also unjustified. There are many more opinions than mine and if I disagree that’s my right. But this site isn’t here to cheerlead this board and ignore their incompetence.
Do they buy the players the manager wants ? Ask the last 3 or 4 managers.
Their duty is to shareholders ?
If that’s the case they’re doing a great job fecking up CL qualification year upon year. How many times have we qualified since rangers died with a free run at it ?
did they not sit idly by when it was proven our club was cheated over several years costing us potentially tens of millions ?
Did they sit idly by and watch as the games governing body rode roughshod over their own rules to suit an agenda ?
Is that a proper example of performing your fiduciary duty to shareholders. What about the mess they’ve created for the new manager to come into ?
I think you’ll find the vast majority of supporters want rid of this board.
Whether the season starts in 6 weeks or we win a treble next year that will remain.
They are out of touch with the supporters and the depth of feeling against them, they do not understand. They do not listen to the supporters and they treat the people that create the majority of their income as an afterthought. I could go on and on

I dont mind you going through my post line for line and disagreeing with it but I’d rather you didn’t add in bits, I didn’t mention the new manager.
I think you’ll find over time I’m fair and balanced. snide remarks about this site are also unjustified. There are many more opinions than mine and if I disagree that’s my right. But this site isn’t here to cheerlead this board and ignore their incompetence.
Do they buy the players the manager wants ? Ask the last 3 or 4 managers.
Their duty is to shareholders ?
If that’s the case they’re doing a great job fecking up CL qualification year upon year. How many times have we qualified since rangers died with a free run at it ?
did they not sit idly by when it was proven our club was cheated over several years costing us potentially tens of millions ?
Did they sit idly by and watch as the games governing body rode roughshod over their own rules to suit an agenda ?
Is that a proper example of performing your fiduciary duty to shareholders. What about the mess they’ve created for the new manager to come into ?
I think you’ll find the vast majority of supporters want rid of this board.
Whether the season starts in 6 weeks or we win a treble next year that will remain.
They are out of touch with the supporters and the depth of feeling against them, they do not understand. They do not listen to the supporters and they treat the people that create the majority of their income as an afterthought. I could go on and on

💥💥💥💥💥

Yes you could go on.
Get some players in quick smart give Ange what he needs. The bottom line is not on any Celtic supporters minds or ever has been on the noise the opposite is the case the fans want spend spend spend (weeViv)
They don’t want the CEO telling us we’ve currently goat a squillion quid in the bank.
We’ve never got any prizes for having a cash surplus ever the Board can stick there Hotel up there erchies put all the clubs cash rich resources into the playing squad
Ask any fan Bank- Hotel-Team which will he pick mmm
And as Fans we’re entitled to an opinion
Every post you put up Fis is back the team no compromise’s or the Medja will say we’re against the new Manager. You stay in New Zealand I stay in Scotia we see the Hatred the Media has for us they’re gonna print there pish no matter what if a poll was conducted and 100% of the fans said we love Ange the press would print Celtic fans deludedly follow the Party line.
So Sack and Fuck the Board.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Get some players in quick smart give Ange what he needs. The bottom line is not on any Celtic supporters minds or ever has been on the noise the opposite is the case the fans want spend spend spend (weeViv)
They don’t want the CEO telling us we’ve currently goat a squillion quid in the bank.
We’ve never got any prizes for having a cash surplus ever the Board can stick there Hotel up there erchies put all the clubs cash rich resources into the playing squad
Ask any fan Bank- Hotel-Team which will he pick mmm
And as Fans we’re entitled to an opinion
Every post you put up Fis is back the team no compromise’s or the Medja will say we’re against the new Manager. You stay in New Zealand I stay in Scotia we see the Hatred the Media has for us they’re gonna print there pish no matter what if a poll was conducted and 100% of the fans said we love Ange the press would print Celtic fans deludedly follow the Party line.
So Sack and Fuck the Board.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

💥💥💥💥💥💥 x 2

I m a great admirer of The Green Brigade for the atmosphere they bring to Paradise but they dont do themselves any favours by parading another banner today especially with Dom McKay included in it.
What has Dom McKay done to warrant his photograph being posted along with the board members who have done very little so far this season for Celtic and Celtic supporters
By the looks of things The Green Brigade are saying Dom McKay is guilty by association,this is something we can expect from the peepul South of the river but not from Celtic supporters.
We need to give Dom McKay a chance to bed in and see what he produces.
We have been banging on all season for Lennon and Kennedy to get an attacking side on the park,now we have a guy who we are told does nothing but attack and still some fans are not satisfied,give these two guy,s a chance and maybe offer our comments in January after they both have had time to catch their breath..

HH.

Members online

Back