footage showed an object almost hitting Hearts goalkeeper Zdenek Zlamal

That's exactly what it says in one of the online papers FOOTBALL fan throws won't bother with the rest you already know it

A not so new tactic of the agenda/bias driven political hack recently adopted by the football hack.

Use very descriptive language that repeatedly names the wrongdoer when it's someone/something you oppose but use deliberately ambiguous language avoiding as much as possible to name the identity of the wrongdoer when it's someone/something you support.

They think they're being clever by pointing and saying 'look we report all instances of wrongdoing no matter who's doing it' and technically they're telling the truth so they end up getting away with such obvious unfair reporting.

HH.

Was a wee disturbance at end of hun game, I kid you not, commentator said I think a pie was thrown, why would you still have a pie at the end of the game.
Some of the pies have been in the ovens that long they go like bricks

A not so new tactic of the agenda/bias driven political hack recently adopted by the football hack.

Use very descriptive language that repeatedly names the wrongdoer when it's someone/something you oppose but use deliberately ambiguous language avoiding as much as possible to name the identity of the wrongdoer when it's someone/something you support.

They think they're being clever by pointing and saying 'look we report all instances of wrongdoing no matter who's doing it' and technically they're telling the truth so they end up getting away with such obvious unfair reporting.

HH.
Well Ive just been on there reply box and pointed out there mistake copied and pasted it somewhere on here

Bhoys and Ghirls does it matter if a pie was thrown?? To me yes there are too many things being thrown at matches these days. This my fellow celts has to stop. Think of this spfl start to deduct points from clubs fans hurling objects on to field of play sectarian singing which I certainly don't condone, that could be the title taken away from us. Sectarian singing comes from you know where. But I'm not condoning IRA chanting at our games though it is NOT SECTARIAN we are and always have been fighting political causes. Last word please don't bring our club into disrepute by your actions. I know we have a minority of headbangers that don't know what they do. Let's all police ourselves and dissuade the culprits from doing any more damage to our Celtic family. HH ?

Bhoys and Ghirls does it matter if a pie was thrown?? To me yes there are too many things being thrown at matches these days. This my fellow celts has to stop. Think of this spfl start to deduct points from clubs fans hurling objects on to field of play sectarian singing which I certainly don't condone, that could be the title taken away from us. Sectarian singing comes from you know where. But I'm not condoning IRA chanting at our games though it is NOT SECTARIAN we are and always have been fighting political causes. Last word please don't bring our club into disrepute by your actions. I know we have a minority of headbangers that don't know what they do. Let's all police ourselves and dissuade the culprits from doing any more damage to our Celtic family. HH ?

Hiya bestie. Wtf have you been? Eh

They dont even refer to them as sevco fans, there must be sevco fans out there who really dont have clue who this dead club Rangers really are. Hey dad why are there Rangers fans at the sevco match the night?

Dunno son. They died in 2012 so i suppose they just follow our beloved sevco since we like to lob shite at people just for laughs, its part of our shared culture. Just be angry and hate people and steal stuff and break things. It was one of our founding fathers great uncle fester and his best pal attila that made a the Rangers way, but its totally wrecked these days, part of the culture son, we just break things then demand other people pay. And anything we ever stole we claim as our right. God said to grandmaster cromwell that we were gonna get every thing given to us if we became protesting hun reprobates. It was bit weird that visit from God to Cromwell because legend says he looked like a giant goat-man, doing the buddha chair pose with one finger pointing up to a white moon and the other one pointing down to a black moon and he appeared ina five pointed star gate shaped like a pentacle.

Ever since then we knew it was God though cause he said we were originally monkeys and we should behave like animals since thats our nature.

Anyway son, heres a chair i ripped up for you. Now lob it at that dude in the wheelchair. And have you finished your buckfast yet, just lob straight at somebodies coupon.

And when we get home we will both kcik lumps out your maw, the team were shite the day and well ist your maws fault.

Who Ate The Pies

I know all about press agendas. Trouble abroad it's celtic fans. Sevco cause trouble abroad British fans. Been happening for years now is the time to get rid of the fourth estate. Everything will soon be done through the Internet. It's happening already with banking shopping and buying holidays on line. Cut out the middle man and save a fortune. Now if we could get rid of the press, then there would be no more flyers and no more lies about our club. I am sick to the back teeth of all the negative stories lies appearing in the papers. I know we don't read the papers or click click bait sites, but we just can't get away from people who should know better dissing our club. Makes me feel so angry, but I will refrain from calling on violence to the perpetrators. We are bigger than this we are the greatest family in the world. HH Celtic family. ☘️☘️????

They dont even refer to them as sevco fans, there must be sevco fans out there who really dont have clue who this dead club Rangers really are. Hey dad why are there Rangers fans at the sevco match the night?

Dunno son. They died in 2012 so i suppose they just follow our beloved sevco since we like to lob shite at people just for laughs, its part of our shared culture. Just be angry and hate people and steal stuff and break things. It was one of our founding fathers great uncle fester and his best pal attila that made a the Rangers way, but its totally wrecked these days, part of the culture son, we just break things then demand other people pay. And anything we ever stole we claim as our right. God said to grandmaster cromwell that we were gonna get every thing given to us if we became protesting hun reprobates. It was bit weird that visit from God to Cromwell because legend says he looked like a giant goat-man, doing the buddha chair pose with one finger pointing up to a white moon and the other one pointing down to a black moon and he appeared ina five pointed star gate shaped like a pentacle.

Ever since then we knew it was God though cause he said we were originally monkeys and we should behave like animals since thats our nature.

Anyway son, heres a chair i ripped up for you. Now lob it at that dude in the wheelchair. And have you finished your buckfast yet, just lob straight at somebodies coupon.

And when we get home we will both kcik lumps out your maw, the team were shite the day and well ist your maws fault.

Who Ate The Pies
STELLA(r) TET!!!!HH:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

Members online

Latest posts

Back