Football Scotland

Who writes these articles or runs the site. They pop up on my Celtic news site sometimes and Ive noticed a lot of their output are negative stories about Celtic or feel good hun stories. At the moment they are letting us know that eddy will be off to Lyon with Dembele.

Football Scotland is wet dream ammunition for lonely 40something Sevconians. I check in with Celticnewsnow quite a bit but some of the sites they carry content from, like FS, are pure shite. There's one called 'The Celtic Bhoys' which seems to be some kind of generic clickbait effort and a lot of the content is different versions of the same material or pure clickbait shite. Wee bit of basic quality control would go a long way,

Football Scotland is wet dream ammunition for lonely 40something Sevconians. I check in with Celticnewsnow quite a bit but some of the sites they carry content from, like FS, are pure shite. There's one called 'The Celtic Bhoys' which seems to be some kind of generic clickbait effort and a lot of the content is different versions of the same material or pure clickbait shite. Wee bit of basic quality control would go a long way,

I'll block it now. It can go in the "get tae fuck" section along side the record and sun 👌

Lyon story originated from The Gaurdian via BBC Gossip.

Daily Rectum claiming he wants tae play at next yrs Olyimpics in Tokyo , which would clash with CL qualification. via BBC Gossip

Tend not tae read Football Scotland because of negative stories, also think it's cut & paste from orignal articles. 💩 Site

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back