Football Scotland's daily attempts to sell KT / clickbait

26+6=1

Some muppet called Chris Doyle today claims to know
'The date Arsenal and Celtic fans can expect Kieran Tierney deal to happen'
Cos he's in the know.
He starts with:
'Arsenal's pursuit of Kieran Tierney has went on all summer'
How did such a semi-literate penis-wrinkle pass GCSE English never mind get a job as a fucking journalist?

He can't formulate a basic sentence yet he expects readers to accept his 'analysis'. Granted his 'readers' are predominantly blue-tinged, mouth-breathing picture lookers but this just heaps insult upon injury upon a-fucking-trocity.
I sincerely hope he meets a gang of irate English teachers in a dark alley some night.

He’s off. That is bad enough, but if we do t use a large chunk of the that to replace him we suffer. We need better than Boli, a lot fucking better. The difference in class is comparing Larsson to Lafferty.

If he goes then fine. He didn’t want to stay for the 10. But, Lenny saying Boli could replace him is farcical. Especially after he said Boli was unbelievably off it and he wasn’t sure if it was the “sickness”

I didn’t buy that. He knew he was having an absolute nightmare and wanted off.

We need to recruit a £5-6m LB who can play if he goes. I know, no ducking chance of that and we move on yet again if we don’t with a weak link in our defence. You couldn’t fucking make that up for a self inflicted head shot.

He’s off. That is bad enough, but if we do t use a large chunk of the that to replace him we suffer. We need better than Boli, a lot fucking better. The difference in class is comparing Larsson to Lafferty.

If he goes then fine. He didn’t want to stay for the 10. But, Lenny saying Boli could replace him is farcical. Especially after he said Boli was unbelievably off it and he wasn’t sure if it was the “sickness”

I didn’t buy that. He knew he was having an absolute nightmare and wanted off.

We need to recruit a £5-6m LB who can play if he goes. I know, no ducking chance of that and we move on yet again if we don’t with a weak link in our defence. You couldn’t fucking make that up for a self inflicted head shot.
Its hard to replace one of the best left backs in Europe mate ,no many out there as good as KT at the moment unless we put a 100 million bid in for Robertson ?

KT didn't make a statement

Silence can be deafening. If they match whatever price the board have set he will go. If he didn’t want to go then we would know that. Arsenal would not be returning with improved offers if KT had no intention of going.

He is contracted to us for another four years, so this is happening because he is open to it, otherwise it would have been dead weeks ago.

Sad but true.

Some muppet called Chris Doyle today claims to know
'The date Arsenal and Celtic fans can expect Kieran Tierney deal to happen'
Cos he's in the know.
He starts with:
'Arsenal's pursuit of Kieran Tierney has went on all summer'
How did such a semi-literate penis-wrinkle pass GCSE English never mind get a job as a fucking journalist?

He can't formulate a basic sentence yet he expects readers to accept his 'analysis'. Granted his 'readers' are predominantly blue-tinged, mouth-breathing picture lookers but this just heaps insult upon injury upon a-fucking-trocity.
I sincerely hope he meets a gang of irate English teachers in a dark alley some night.
Silence can be deafening. If they match whatever price the board have set he will go. If he didn’t want to go then we would know that. Arsenal would not be returning with improved offers if KT had no intention of going.

He is contracted to us for another four years, so this is happening because he is open to it, otherwise it would have been dead weeks ago.

Sad but true.

If he's unfit/injured will he pass a medical? And if not will Arsenal try to beat down the asking price?
Nothing seems to go smoothly with our Club transfer wise Buying or selling

HH?

If he's unfit/injured will he pass a medical? And if not will Arsenal try to beat down the asking price?
Nothing seems to go smoothly with our Club transfer wise Buying or selling

HH?

Again they will know he is ok and just needs time. And yes, our dealings in every transfer window are always drawn out and last minute.

We started so well, but that’s three deadlines Lenny quoted for getting players in that have passed. Don’t be surprised if we go into the Cluj game with no additions. Or even the play off. Nothing surprises me about how complacent we can be. It’s the way we roll.

Back