Forgive and Forget

Ange getting a 4 year contract surprised me….. that potentially indicates to me that the Spurs Board are changing direction and buying in to what Ange has to sell…..they’ve had the big names and it didn’t work…..like I’ve said previously, if Ange gets the players and the fans on side he very well may surprise a few…

Hope he lasts 3 weeks...I hope his bags aren't even unpacked......

I'm not bitter!!

I wonder if he will get the time. He has said himself that it can take up to 6 months to get his ideas over and the teams playing the way he wants.
Spurs had a really bad season and their fans don’t seem vey impressed by his appointment. I don’t know he’ll get 6 months if things start badly.
But like Frank I’m no longer interested in AP...he’s not our manager any more....sink or swim makes no difference to me.
Don't see the spurs players buying into it a bunch of over priced pre-madonnas , Ange system worked but mainly because he had a young group of players hungry for success who bought into it

Spurs players seem more interested in the bling /instagram and going through the motions hence the reasons good managers found themsels unemployed

Don't see the spurs players buying into it a bunch of over priced pre-madonnas , Ange system worked but mainly because he had a young group of players hungry for success who bought into it

Spurs players seem more interested in the bling /instagram and going through the motions hence the reasons good managers found themsels unemployed
All correct 100% Also a psycho CEO who sacks managers as if he was Caligula at the Games

I would be very surprised if the board offered the job to BR How could they trust him ? I agree he would get the best out of players tho
He got the best out of Ronnys team true but the were already a good winning team when it came to making his own signings he gave crap you can blame lawwell for some but Demble was identified long before the rat was interviewed

anybody remember jack hendry ,lewis morgan ?

He was the same at Liverpool and Leicester , took over a good team got them playing a different system and then when it came to him putting his own stamp on it he failed in the transfers he bought

and always found someone else to blame

each team he took over he got found out within 2 seasons

I think Rodgers knows himself the Celtic support have not forgiven him and never will.
He has contributed to our historic 8 trebles as has Ange which we can't take away from either of them but they will both know our feelings on their departures particularly BR.

In time Ange might be looked upon in a better light however that sentiment won't be allowed for Brendan I'm afraid.
I'm only interested in moving forward and not looking back. Fresh face required and hopefully someone who can give us another League title and some sort of pride back in Europe where these two last guys failed.

An unequivocal no fae me, Rodger’s said he was a Celtic fan, so knew how much the 10IAR ment, but even if there was conflict going on behind the scenes, should have stayed and fought his corner, got the ten then left, a Celtic legend, the midnight flit taking all his back room staff, leaving us in the lurch was hard to take, especially for someone professing to be fan, he still has members of his family not talking to him over

Managers are only interested in the short-term, and for good reason these days. Out of the 134 senior clubs in the top Scottish and English leagues, only 17 managers have been there for 3 or more years (just 12.7%).

Only Jurgen Klopp, Pep Guardiola, Mikel Arteta and David Moyes are in the top flight, and all but Pep have had question marks over their futures in the last year and a half. Ange would have been the 28th longest serving manager out of those 134 if he hadn't fecked off from Paradise.

The days of building legacies seem to have gone now. At our level a successful manager will be poached and an unsuccessful one sacked.

In my opinion, the calibre of manager he will be up against in the EPL, week after week, will destroy him. I think Spurs will fairly quickly find out, he is out of his depth. I give him until next March. I do not say this out of spite, as I am grateful for what he achieved for us. But rather from a genuine belief.

He got the best out of Ronnys team true but the were already a good winning team when it came to making his own signings he gave crap you can blame lawwell for some but Demble was identified long before the rat was interviewed

anybody remember jack hendry ,lewis morgan ?

He was the same at Liverpool and Leicester , took over a good team got them playing a different system and then when it came to him putting his own stamp on it he failed in the transfers he bought

and always found someone else to blame

each team he took over he got found out within 2 seasons
Very true There was an interview he did recently saying he would absolutely go back to Celtic but he didn’t know how he would be received
I think someone with the same way of playing football like AP would be good
We took AP and not a lot of us knew what he was like
On another note I’m the same as a lot of supporters- I feel like I was gullible believing Ange and it’s not a good feeling

On another note I’m the same as a lot of supporters- I feel like I was gullible believing Ange and it’s not a good feeling
Well said, I'm pretty sure this is what's boiling my piss. After BR none of us should have believed any new manager when they start farting on about how fucking loyal they are. I was a cynical kunt before, I've now reached previously unexplored levels of cynicism. This why I can't abide Ange. He's tainted my enjoyment of football. The knowledge that everyone is a self serving prick. Possibly a touch OTT but, you know, I'm distraught!

Back