Forrest: An Impressive Body of Work

The frustrating thing about the wee fella, is that he is far more effective when he doesn't overthink things.

When he plays instinctively, his finishing, passing, movement and final ball are far more impressive than when he has too much time to ponder his options.

He's not a youngster anymore, he's a seasoned pro and another boy who can be a part of the complete 10-set. This could be his defining season as he has real competition for his spot in the first XI and that competition might be the spark he needs to improve further.

We need a minimum of 15 goals each at both sides from our wide players. We haven't been overly prolific from midfield and if Lenny sticks with the same formation, then we need JF to chip in with 15-20 goals and as many in critical assists.

I've got confidence in the boy, I just wish he'd back himself a bit more.

He does seem to doubt himself at times, very good point, but we've all watched him blossom into a fully fledged Celtic player and an incredible one at that.
I love the wee fella and make no mistake, he is a fantastic talent that we're all fortune to have him at the club. Been worried that he could leave as well as few others, and I couldn't grudge him an opportunity, but I hope he's here for the 10 at least.
Lenny seems to like him drifting over the front line which has been a bit effective Got fantastic skill with incredible feet and he has been consistently excellent in the last few years. Would love Jamsie to believe in himself a bit more and take apart some more defenders at times but really, I'm just grateful that we've been able to enjoy the bhoy for so long!

He does seem to doubt himself at times, very good point, but we've all watched him blossom into a fully fledged Celtic player and an incredible one at that.
I love the wee fella and make no mistake, he is a fantastic talent that we're all fortune to have him at the club. Been worried that he could leave as well as few others, and I couldn't grudge him an opportunity, but I hope he's here for the 10 at least.
Lenny seems to like him drifting over the front line which has been a bit effective Got fantastic skill with incredible feet and he has been consistently excellent in the last few years. Would love Jamsie to believe in himself a bit more and take apart some more defenders at times but really, I'm just grateful that we've been able to enjoy the bhoy for so long!
That period just before Christmas when CalMac was threading passes through the eye of a needle, wee Jamesie was unstoppable.

Great darting runs and something worthwhile to run on to.

That was our only real purple patch in terms of quality and it was the homegrown talent at the heart of it.

More of that please, Jamesie

Back