Forrest Fire in Glasgow

We Jamesy on fire for both club & Country, can only be a good thing. Hopefully keep the good form going till we get to the debt dome.

Forrest saves the dinosaur's a*se - again !

I’ve read a lot of comments that appear to show disappointment we won and how McLiesh is the sole beneficiary. Let’s be clear, James primarily saved Scotland’s arse. Are we saying we would rather have lost so we could laugh at McLiesh? Another tournament gone would be worth it to say fuck you McLiesh?

Celtic players want to be internationals and go to finals. We rightly moaned when our players in the past got a hard time, so to wish ill on a Sevconian because he is a Sevconian is the same deal.

I for one was proud how our players played for our country, not for McLiesh but for us.

A lot of our support don’t want our players to okay for Scotland, which I find ridiculous. The players want to play and we should be proud how our players will maybe take us to a final. It’s not about McLiesh. It’s about the country and the major part Celtic players will play in that.

It was only important because wee Jamesy scored 3 at the other end well done to All the players who played for SCOTLAND last night

I’ve read a lot of comments that appear to show disappointment we won and how McLiesh is the sole beneficiary. Let’s be clear, James primarily saved Scotland’s arse. Are we saying we would rather have lost so we could laugh at McLiesh? Another tournament gone would be worth it to say fuck you McLiesh?

Celtic players want to be internationals and go to finals. We rightly moaned when our players in the past got a hard time, so to wish ill on a Sevconian because he is a Sevconian is the same deal.

I for one was proud how our players played for our country, not for McLiesh but for us.

A lot of our support don’t want our players to okay for Scotland, which I find ridiculous. The players want to play and we should be proud how our players will maybe take us to a final. It’s not about McLiesh. It’s about the country and the major part Celtic players will play in that.
c

Watch what youre saying mate supporting Scotlands no allowed on this forum?

Agree mate i always back our team no matter what club they play for
I'm proud of my heritage, Anthony - but my old fella gave me an ultimatum during the Euro qualifiers in 86!

You're with us or agin us.

Being the short-sighted visionary that I am - I took the Scottish path.

Fast-forward two years and while they're all having a hooly in Stuttgart, i'm sat watching it on tv.

For better or worse......I'll back Scotland in spite of the obvious disadvantages.

I.m pleased for all our players and JF in particular. By scoring 5 in his last 2 games he has shown McLeish's judgement for what it is, pathetic and out of touch. Even the most blue nosed leaning journalists are having to concede Mcleish is a very lucky man and Jamesie has saved his bacon despite being ignored in previous squads when other less able players were given the nod ahead of him.
Well done Jamesie, Ryan, Callum.

I.m pleased for all our players and JF in particular. By scoring 5 in his last 2 games he has shown McLeish's judgement for what it is, pathetic and out of touch. Even the most blue nosed leaning journalists are having to concede Mcleish is a very lucky man and Jamesie has saved his bacon despite being ignored in previous squads when other less able players were given the nod ahead of him.
Well done Jamesie, Ryan, Callum.

I wouldn’t let McLeish manage my lunch choices, but I don’t want him sacked enough that I see Scitkand fail. We are stuck with the cunt.

Sometimes it seems like that from certain posters. If you don’t want to support Scotland fine, I don’t give a fuck, but there are plenty who do, including our players.

I have criticised McLeish consistently since he was 'gifted' the Scotland job - and I will continue to criticise as I honestly believe that he is NOT capable of taking us forward . Nor having walked away before , should he even have been shortlisted .
Coupled with his association with the EBT scandal , and his subsequent public boasting of his 'successes' using financial doping , he is the last man who should have been offered the job .

I have always supported Scotland and I always want them to do well - even with a Klutz like McLeish in charge .

Any analysis of his player interactions and tactics since getting the job will show that he has zero man-management skills and is a poor tactician . Almost every bad decision has involved Celtic players - Griffiths , Gordon , Forrest , Tierney .
We have NOT qualified for anything after last night's result - only guaranteed a playoff place if we fail in our qualification group for the next Euros.

I have zero confidence in McLeish having the nous to get us through a qualification group , so the playoff place becomes critical . But how many fans watching his dismal tactics and naive substitutions in the recent games against poor opposition can see us raising our game against fair to middling teams in the playoff ?

I have criticised McLeish consistently since he was 'gifted' the Scotland job - and I will continue to criticise as I honestly believe that he is NOT capable of taking us forward , nor having walked away before , should he have been even short-listed .
Coupled with his association with the EBT scandal , and his subsequent public boasting of his 'successes' using financial doping , he is the last man who should have been offered the job .

I have always supported Scotland and I always want them to do well - even with a Klutz like McLeish in charge .

Any analysis of his player interactions and tactics since getting the job will show that he has zero man-management skills and is a poor tactician . Almost every bad decision has involved Celtic players - Griffiths , Gordon , Forrest , Tierney .
We have NOT qualified for anything after last night's result - only guaranteed a playoff place if we fail in our qualification group for the next Euros.

I have zero confidence in McLeish having the nous to get us through a qualification group , so the playoff place becomes critical . But how many fans watching his dismal tactics and naive substitutions in the recent games against poor opposition can see us raising our game against fair to middling teams in the playoff ?

I would refer you to my comment above yours.

Lets not forget Israel scored twice and almost equalised. Its great Jamsie banging the goals in and Ryan and Callum setting them up, but its wasted if we concede easily at the back. Much more work needed still and I don't think Mcleish has it in him to choose the right combination of players to do it. We won despite of Mcleish, not because of him.

Lets not forget Israel scored twice and almost equalised. Its great Jamsie banging the goals in and Ryan and Callum setting them up, but its wasted if we concede easily at the back. Much more work needed still and I don't think Mcleish has it in him to choose the right combination of players to do it. We won despite of Mcleish, not because of him.

Fuck McLiesh, we won. That’s all I care about. We are stuck with the cunt. Will he solve our Shite defence? We are three years into Rogers term and he still hasn’t fixed ours. Boyata for the off, Benkovic a loaner, Lustig finished and no one in the academy good enough. Glass houses and stones comes to mind?

Fuck McLiesh, we won. That’s all I care about. We are stuck with the cunt. Will he solve our Shite defence? We are three years into Rogers term and he still hasn’t fixed ours. Boyata for the off, Benkovic a loaner, Lustig finished and no one in the academy good enough. Glass houses and stones comes to mind?
Think someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning, Chill bro.:)

But McLeish has the pick of Scottish defenders to get his defence right .

There's that boy from .... there's what'sisname from ...and don't forget the boy , eh , ......?

Members online

Latest posts

Back