Forrest Fire in Glasgow

I have criticised McLeish consistently since he was 'gifted' the Scotland job - and I will continue to criticise as I honestly believe that he is NOT capable of taking us forward . Nor having walked away before , should he even have been shortlisted .
Coupled with his association with the EBT scandal , and his subsequent public boasting of his 'successes' using financial doping , he is the last man who should have been offered the job .

I have always supported Scotland and I always want them to do well - even with a Klutz like McLeish in charge .

Any analysis of his player interactions and tactics since getting the job will show that he has zero man-management skills and is a poor tactician . Almost every bad decision has involved Celtic players - Griffiths , Gordon , Forrest , Tierney .
We have NOT qualified for anything after last night's result - only guaranteed a playoff place if we fail in our qualification group for the next Euros.

I have zero confidence in McLeish having the nous to get us through a qualification group , so the playoff place becomes critical . But how many fans watching his dismal tactics and naive substitutions in the recent games against poor opposition can see us raising our game against fair to middling teams in the playoff ?
Do you think Gordon should be in instead of McGregor?

Do you think Gordon should be in instead of McGregor?

It is not a case of one being better than the other in this instance . Gordon had done nothing to be dropped for . Had he cost us games then he would have been justified in replacing him - but not with Mcgregor ! McGregor should be nowhere near the national team .
We are told by managers that the man in possession is first choice until circumstance change . What had changed in the goalkeeping position ?

If McLeish thought that McGregor was the better goalie , why not play him in games where he would be really tested/needed - Belgium ? Portugal ? No , he plays him against the mighty Albania and Israel , while the lesser(?) man is played against world class opposition .
I see a pattern here , don't you ?

It is not a case of one being better than the other in this instance . Gordon had done nothing to be dropped for . Had he cost us games then he would have been justified in replacing him - but not with Mcgregor ! McGregor should be nowhere near the national team .
We are told by managers that the man in possession is first choice until circumstance change . What had changed in the goalkeeping position ?

If McLeish thought that McGregor was the better goalie , why not play him in games where he would be really tested/needed - Belgium ? Portugal ? No , he plays him against the mighty Albania and Israel , while the lesser(?) man is played against world class opposition .
I see a pattern here , don't you ?
The friendlies dont really matter he's gony pick his best keeper for the more important games and McGregors a better keeper

I've followed Scotland to 5 WC & 2 Euro Championships, Home & Away for 32yrs, I still pay my Scotland Supporters Club every 2yrs, stopped away games about 8yrs ago when Mrs had her health issues. Wasn't planning on going to these last few games, on hols for Albania at Hampden & wasn't going to Israel game. Will go to next matches, but I can stand that Big Judas tax Dodging cvnt McLeish, walking out on your country is unforgivable, publicly speaking out about Griff WTF was that all about, also tactically inept, that showed last night with Israels 2nd goal. But supporting Scotlands in my blood, just like supporting Celtic is.

GET MCLEISH TAE FVCK!

Back