Fuck me it must be getting close to Christmas

Can't tolerate it. Spent too much time on the wrong side of bars at Christmas. Might as well have been in prison; watching everyone enjoy themselves and taking all the grief.
I used to go proper bat shit crazy mate, sites shut down do I was purposless for a fortnight, drank myself into oblivion , things got pretty dark, I can't say I look forward to it all now but i dont dred it like I used to, so that's an improvement I suppose.

I missed this thread first time around and pretty relieved that I'm not the only person who doesn't get overly enamoured with Christmas.

As with your fine selves, it's more associated with pointless and purposeless drinking based on personal experiences.

Not quite so bad nowadays with 365 working days on the rota, so at least I get paid double time to be a miserable bastard and it also keeps me aff the batter for a little longer than usual.

Merry Christmas, Bhoys, at least Artur is getting excited!

I missed this thread first time around and pretty relieved that I'm not the only person who doesn't get overly enamoured with Christmas.

As with your fine selves, it's more associated with pointless and purposeless drinking based on personal experiences.

Not quite so bad nowadays with 365 working days on the rota, so at least I get paid double time to be a miserable bastard and it also keeps me aff the batter for a little longer than usual.

Merry Christmas, Bhoys, at least Artur is getting excited!
It was one of those threads that started after too much consumption of the falling down juice!
Good news is I now have a prezzy to open on Crimbo, wonder what it could be..... :unsure:
IMG-20191217-WA0000.jpg

I look forward to christmas sooo much!! I cant wait!!! Not to see what the missus has got me...not to see the excitement of my wee girls opening all their presents....not even the amazing christmas dinner...no, I look forward to it so that I can take elf on the fucking shelf and stick him in the loft for another year!!! No more sitting worrying at night wondering what naughty things I have to make him do!!!! Roll on the 25th!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back