??? fuckin polis???

I

Ian65

Bastards couldnae wait ya cancel our parade ???? remember that ya bunch of orange bastards next time there’s a fuckin walk ?????treble treble GIRUY ya shower a shite that’s for you sturgeon and yer shite bag party ? change the world ????? And everyone remember GCC a bunch of Masonic bastards try Bridgetown if your a Tim ?????? believe me tonite proved THE TIMES ARE A CHANGING ?????????????????

Bastards couldnae wait ya cancel our parade ???? remember that ya bunch of orange bastards next time there’s a fuckin walk ?????treble treble GIRUY ya shower a shite that’s for you sturgeon and yer shite bag party ? change the world ????? And everyone remember GCC a bunch of Masonic bastards try Bridgetown if your a Tim ?????? believe me tonite proved THE TIMES ARE A CHANGING ?????????????????
Brigdetown ???????

Och a know that pal. The keypad on phones makes it too easy.

I hate mines. Its a bastard ???

Only jestin ian ???
Ffs mair brigadoon than Bridgeton. Back in time to when the Protestants got upset about the amount of Italians in Glasgow. They are running scared, the day they always new would come but put it to the back of their delusional minds, as now come home to roost. Celtic is in ascendancy and they don't know how to handle it. Treble treble history makers it's on and upwards from here on in. Get used to it or flecking move. ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back