Full crowds and Covid

Docco

What's the deal with entry into the grounds these days?? Negative tests? Proof of vax or absolutely nothing??
I've heard of a few Celtic and Rangers fans who have recently contracted the Rona from attending recent full house games....come winter, I can guarantee that Iimited capacity will be back in place

What's the deal with entry into the grounds these days?? Negative tests? Proof of vax or absolutely nothing??
I've heard of a few Celtic and Rangers fans who have recently contracted the Rona from attending recent full house games....come winter, I can guarantee that Iimited capacity will be back in place
Nothing mate ,walk straight in and the majority without masks .

Do NOT think you are totally safe, even if vaccinated.

Do NOT think you are totally safe, even if vaccinated.

100% mate

Took my mother to A&E on friday evening counted 9 without masks in the waiting area and 3 wearing them round there chins ,if folk can do that while waiting 4 hrs in a hospital it won't matter what they do going to the football

seems you catch stupidity quicker than covid

I think its just a case of we live with this now..seen some of the older crowd wearing masks on Sunday but apart from that not many more .Wore mine up to my seat then back down after the game but if the guy beside you coughs theres a chance youre getting it ..a chance you take by going to the game.

Took my mother to A&E on friday evening counted 9 without masks in the waiting area and 3 wearing them round there chins ,if folk can do that while waiting 4 hrs in a hospital it won't matter what they do going to the football

seems you catch stupidity quicker than covid
We re slacking off now ,couple of months ago you wurny allowed anywere near A+E ..dropped a relative off and had to sit in the motor a couple of hours .

The main reason I got the vax was for the "freedom" to travel and I'm aware it's not 100% effective and won't stop you getting it but I reckon if I went to a game which to be honest, I'd be wary , I'd wear my mask the whole time I was there

I'm loving the full crowds , it's great to see but it will be back to a few thousand just in time for the huns game at home unless things are tightened up

Must admit that my excitement at entering CP v hearts I was like a waen again going in for the first or second time totally buzzing. However on the way both my brother and i realised " shit dont have any masks in case you need one to get in" so we were ripped off at the nearest premier corner shop £2 for 2 unpackaged masks , brother lost his so another nicker at the next shop again no packaging so fingers on our masks before we got them wasnt a pleasant thought. Was a nice warm day but I knew from experience that I would need a coat or jumper in a bag so packed one. At the turnstile I was asked " whits in the bag?" - " just a jacket and hand soap " - "ok" got a red band put on my bag saying bag checked ( it wasnt) and in we went. The occasional " please remember to wear your face mask and use hand sanitizer " over the tannoy ( no doubt to keep the blazers happy ) and since sunday Docco I've been holed up in the hoose just in case as it was always at the back of my mind. My sister's came round to pick up something and I actually kept them outside as they're both vulnerable in different ways. They werent happy until I explained I've just been in with the best part of 60k people then they understood the what's and whys of my strange behaviour. Theres nothing , not a single check the wee gun thermometer nowhere to be seen. They're a lot of shite anyway I could be running and temperature has risen. So you're right and my girlfriend wasnt happy we were going I've not seen her since Saturday ( every cloud n that) 😆 time as always will tell. I do believe that for the 50plus thousand at the game this was a fingers crossed and let's go see the hoops thing. Thankfully I've been fine as has my brother ( both double vaxed) but we know you can still catch it even if double vaxed and I even read somewhere that those double vaxed who catch the delta v are up to 100 times more contagious , whether that's true or not Idk. So 2and a half days on my lonesome will have to venture out today though HH

Same with the boozers. No many masks, but a whole lotta hugging, kissing, snottering and farting (and that was only me).

Looks like we're all being primed for the 'die one, get one free' capital punishment scheme.

In saying that - there was absolute joy in my heart seeing and hearing vocal fans in the stadium again!

Please just all remember: a Tim is for life, not just for Christmas.

Wear your masks, wash your hands and please try and think of the lad or lass sitting next to you.

Be Safe

Back