Game on Sunday

For Sunday game
4-4-2 formation
Bayo and Edouard up front
And Johnston as left winger
Boli has to contribute at defense
I worry about Boli on how he ll be able to handle the pressure from the left wing
I think we have to give a break up and bench McGregor and Brown at Sweden to save up strength for Sunday game
We have to offer a challenge to Dembele and Shved at Second half by replacing Christie,Forrest and Johnston. And Griffiths could be the last substitute

If we turn up we win. If we shite it like we have the last twice we lose. It’s as simple as that. The players owe the support that the very least they won’t play like shitebags. If they stand up we will take at least 3 off them. The other side of that is will our Defence step up?

My only fear is the fear our players displayed last two games.

For Sunday game
4-4-2 formation
I worry about Boli on how he ll be able to handle the pressure from the left wing
I think we have to give a break up and bench McGregor and Brown at Sweden to save up strength for Sunday game
We have to offer a challenge to Dembele and Shved at Second half by replacing Christie,Forrest and Johnston. And Griffiths could be the last substitute
Hope Lennys not copying your game plan

For Sunday game
4-4-2 formation

Going in with Boli means everything comes down that wing, he can’t defend and if Lenny plays him he needs sacked.

Going in with Boli means everything comes down that wing, he can’t defend and if Lenny plays him he needs sacked.
Lennon signed him
so he needs sacked afterall
I don't have to see Mcregor as a Left back once again
So what option do we have?Hendry for sure but he hasn't played any games for a long time

Predictions for Sunday :

1. A dubious hun penalty, saved by big Forster.
2. Moronelos to have a meltdown and get sent off, because Broony looked at him.
3. Mass fury and outrage among the zombie hordes, because Broony smiled at them.
4. Nobody from the SFA/SPFL will hear a thing when 49300 orks are belting out the Billy boys, it may be mentioned by the media later where it will be described as a "small minority"

He came back with a post claiming he is back to action
He posted a picture of his feet with the tagline "Boots are back on" - he is about to start training for returning to the development squad so will sadly be a wee while before he is up for consideration for the first team.

He posted a picture of his feet with the tagline "Boots are back on" - he is about to start training for returning to the development squad so will sadly be a wee while before he is up for consideration for the first team.
I thought he was training before but slightly

Members online

Latest posts

Back