Games Left

M

Maria

So there is still 15 points up for the taking.

Hibs
Killie
Aberdeen
Sevco
Hearts

Then Hearts in Cup 6 days later.

All of whom are trying to stop our treble.

Never ever occurs to them to try and win something of their own.

Just must stop Celtic mantra must stop Celtic.

They are a redneck to their sporting profession.

Crank the juggernaught bhoys. Lets have it.

If 8 has been hard. Wait till the bastards get the MIBS to cheat even harder next Season
The fixture list when it’s out guaranteed the Zombhuncunters get an easy start as per usual. But so what nothing new there we just win our games fuck them at the bigot dome.
Slippy bye bye.
We’re on our way to 9. Then the real meltdown begins.
Like to see the Bullshit the GASL bastard try’s to get the provvy cheques and the Family allowance oot the thick fucks.
But you know what a cannyfuckinwait
All Aboard the GlasgowCelticChooChoo
It’s magic ya know we’re gonna get 10 iar

HH ☘️??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Am I allowed to say that I have a feeling that violence will be prevalent on the streets of Scotland and will increase in accordance with our domination. Pessimist as I am, I cannot see an end to this when you have a club and a support who are in complete denial of their role in that said violence and how their continuing fake news perpetuates it. My ma moved us out of Glasgow in the 60's because she hated orange marches and the hatred that they carried into every close. She was a protestant. Loved that woman!
Anyway stay safe everyone, this will not get easier.

Hibs
Killie
Then feet up and who cares how close they think the gap is once the titles in the bag. Once a thing is won it yours to keep, prepare for the cup in style, fresh and ready. Besides a love huns saying if we had beat and not drawn and mibbes if, the pain is so cool.

Am I allowed to say that I have a feeling that violence will be prevalent on the streets of Scotland and will increase in accordance with our domination. Pessimist as I am, I cannot see an end to this when you have a club and a support who are in complete denial of their role in that said violence and how their continuing fake news perpetuates it. My ma moved us out of Glasgow in the 60's because she hated orange marches and the hatred that they carried into every close. She was a protestant. Loved that woman!
Not trying to be funny here but why do come to that conclusion? If anything l would say the liquidation event might have triggered that wee bit feet stamping. The rest you can file under blowhard pish.?

Great post Lemon could not agree more

HH ☘️

Not trying to be funny here but why do come to that conclusion? If anything l would say the liquidation event might have triggered that wee bit feet stamping. The rest you can file under blowhard pish.?
When the 9 then the 10 arrive the Zombies will
Realise the reality they live in will be Green and White. Now and forever. And the WATP
Pish is over for good they’ll fucking shite themselves and start blaming everycuntin politician they can find for there new reality.
I’d pay to watch this the end game mm
Yum yumfuckinyum.

HH ☘️???

You are probably right and I did state that I am a pessimist. I just think that there is a large base of sevcoites constantly fuelled by forces that are struggling to accept the liberal changes in society. I pessimistically believe that they will become increasingly violent until some sense enters their thought process. I don't mind being wrong.

Last edited:
When the 9 then the 10 arrive the Zombies will
Realise the reality they live in will be Green and White. Now and forever. And the WATP
Pish is over for good they’ll fucking shite themselves and start blaming everycuntin politician they can find for there new reality.
I’d pay to watch this the end game mm
Yum yumfuckinyum.

HH ☘️???
There already doin that,it's the unseen hand in the SFA, SNP, REFS,MEDIA,POLICE, it's everywhere don't you know!! ??

You are probably right and I did state that I am a pessimist. I just think that there is a large base constantly fuelled by forces that are struggling to accept the liberal changes in society that will
It's not celtic's fault that we live in a multi cultural society that leaves them and there sense of superiority delusion behind. They can't live with the fact A:can't match celtic on or off the field B: that the reality of being liquidated makes them a pure laughing stock
C: that no cunt wanted them when goin down the shite pipe..that hurt the most! HH ☘☘

It's not celtic's fault that we live in a multi cultural society that leaves them and there sense of superiority delusion behind. They can't live with the fact A:can't match celtic on or off the field B: that the reality of being liquidated makes them a pure laughing stock
C: that no cunt wanted them when goin down the shite pipe..that hurt the most! HH ☘☘
Totally agree and that fucker in NZ was probably seen as a bawbag fu of pish. The pessimist in me sees dark undercurrents.

Members online

Latest posts

Back