German clubs resume training

I reckon we will play the SPL out now mid-july to mid-august.

Don't think that means a thing, Joggers all run the same courses in various greens observing the 2 metre rule. All they are doing is running and getting a feeling of togetherness again. i dont think the game will be played until science dictates whats safe.

Don't think that means a thing, Joggers all run the same courses in various greens observing the 2 metre rule. All they are doing is running and getting a feeling of togetherness again. i dont think the game will be played until science dictates whats safe.
I dunno how much coverage other countries get in the UK but Austria yesterday announced a slow return to normality starting after Easter. Its possible that Germany aren't far behind, even if it means matches with no crowds at first.

Whit aboot when they all jump in the big bath together? šŸ˜Ž

Back