GERRARD on CITY

Not only did he make a fool of himself over his comments on Man City his take on the Livi game says it all in his words (if we had the right ref we would have won 3-0 ) as quoted on Sky now that says it all

Last edited:
Not only did he make a fool of himself over his comments of himself over his comments on Man City his take on the Livi game says it all in his words (if we had the right ref we would have won 3-0 ) as quoted on Sky now that says it all
Not only the refs, the SNP, GCC, the media, the Vatican, the unseen hand, in fact everyone and there dug. Nothing to do with the fact they've been utter pish since the season resumed.🙄

This is just fantastic stuff and I honestly do believe that he sat there giving his "take" on it oblivious to the ramifications to his own club simply because slippy G is all about slippy G and no-one else , will be interesting to see if he retracts once jabba the nut informs him of the damage hes inflicted , still he'll take responsibility for that...wont he?

This is going to be controversial, but I think a ‘Rangers’ helps Celtic. I think it’s the reason lennon left Celtic (which I’ve not forgotten) and we ended up with deila. And I’m not sure it was just down to deila the attendances dropped. I for one thought there was no way Celtic couldn’t win the league vs Aberdeen & co. It probably has a knock on effect for signings too, especially British based players. I enjoyed their time out, and all the pish that goes with them, but it’s also been interesting watching this going for 55 malarkey, probably more so. That doesn’t mean they should be allowed to cheat and borrow their way to ‘challenging’ though. And I don’t think they’ve done that bad thus season tbh. Regardless of how the other teams were, they did qualify from their groups. And neck & neck until Xmas, plus beating us, regardless of how it’s been assembled.

End of the day, I think rangers/sevco will take care of their own deaths. Firmly believe they’re going to be in a lot of bother before this year is out.
I kind of agree. A lot of fans want the huns extinct and I can understand that. I personally prefer the current "rubbish huns" situation. I lived through the nineties when the feckers cheated their way to everything. I now enjoy laughing at how deluded they get for no reason every season, only for reality to give them a swift kick in the baws at regular intervals throughout the year. That can continue forever as far as I'm concerned 😁.

Fucking no chance of him getting near the Liverpool job in a million years, if and when klopp moves on he won't even be considered Why would he? When Liverpool win the league this season it spark a period of dominance, When klopp goes do you really think that 🤡 will be top of the replacement list? No chance!
You have to wonder what plank comes up with they headlines ,

klopps record so far getting to 2 european finals

european champions

world club champions ,

will be league champions this year

yeah i can see why Liverpool would want to replace him as quick as they can with 2 losers

You have to wonder what plank comes up with they headlines ,

klopps record so far getting to 2 european finals

european champions

world club champions ,

will be league champions this year

yeah i can see why Liverpool would want to replace him as quick as they can with 2 losers
Football is a funny business Kelly ,Liverpool on the cusp of more success under klopp,!!!!and you get this stuff in the media etc ,wonder what goes through the nappers of these ‘pundits ‘for want of a better description?, yet the majority of fans on sites like this know a damn sight more,makes you wonder ,hh

I kind of agree. A lot of fans want the huns extinct and I can understand that. I personally prefer the current "rubbish huns" situation. I lived through the nineties when the feckers cheated their way to everything. I now enjoy laughing at how deluded they get for no reason every season, only for reality to give them a swift kick in the baws at regular intervals throughout the year. That can continue forever as far as I'm concerned 😁.
Yer a bad man Andy! ☘ 😹😹😹😹🍺

Strange one, Sevco fans still in awe of SG.
The guy has gaff after gaff,and yet he is still revered.
Agree it is due to his profile otherwise the fans would be hounding the
board to rid themselves of him.
AHH but he's the only manager in world football to have a Choo-Choo train poster coloured in with crayons sayin ''LETs Go ''
If only squinty had jumped on the idea of flogging them fake tickets to board this train ,,,,,,could've made enough to cover the court case

Naw it was better when Saturday came and they'd nothing to look forward to the golf/bowling clubs were doin a roaring trade

I too agree Andy_in about their time out, for me it was about all the 💩 that
we did not have to endure.
Scottish football was football,when they returned the stench we put up with for decades also returned and while their here all we can do is make
sure we win win win.

I don’t like Gerard, and that was from reading his autobiography years ago, but I don’t see him as being as shite manager as others. He’s done decent over there. Kept close in his 2 seasons there, beat us a couple of times and done well in Europe this year

Last edited:
Well apparently you cant kill a zombie unless you shoot them in the head or bash the head in and our club has a zero tolerance for violence. I dont want them gone either I want them to be beaten fair and square and I want slippy to be there when we lift 10iar butvt have a feeling he will 'slip' out of Glasgow never to return when he realises (probably has already) that he WILL be held responsible after all he keeps on saying he is responsible and I dont think he'll want to be here for that so any championship or league 1 club and I think hes off. Its rangers support ,let's not beat about the Bush here , the sickening elements of their support is disgraceful in any land. Many aren't like that and dont buy into it but they are the minority and that's the difference between that club and the rest, for the rest it's the minority who are hate filled zealots not so at the rangers and everyone knows it in every country. I and most of us all welcome the challenge but none welcome the hatred that comes with their challenge they are the worst and I'm not bitter nor sectarian but I recognise pure hatred when I see it spitting and foaming out of their mouths. Everyone everywhere is their wee ditty logo for equality and racism etc they should start by educating themselves on that as that club is rotten from the core outwards ,its the club who've allowed things to become as bad as they are.

Back