Gerrard

So motormouth is telling klopp who to play in midfield what a self-serving arsehole klopp did the right thing getting rid of him out of anfeild

Funnily hilarious was that slippy on his return from making money in the states (where he was deemed to be dissapointing) is he actually thought there would be a place for him on klopps staff. I remember klopp saying yes of course hes a club legend and there will always be a place for him here. Slippy thought that meant something like John Kennedy's role in the Celtic dugout. Why slippy thought that klopp would simply hand him a freebie position I dont know , he wasn't qualified so the under 18s was pushing the boat out just because of who he is/was. As a player I admired slippy but then I also admired Andy walker and Davie provan as players but as people they're dickheads imo. That's not because I hold different views and opinions to them it's just because they truly are dickheads that never tire of blowing their own trumpets or being off the wall with comments just to be sensationalistic. When it comes to slippy and his ill take responsibility for that routine and I'll take the hit for that if thats what peeepull want to think is cringe beyond belief at times. I'll bet slippy G turns off the telly everytime golden balls Beckham is on it thinking I played with him and now he part owns an mls franchise club , lampard might take derby into the EPL at the first time of asking. Why oh why did I not go and get my stickers , no badges I meant not stickers, badges . Then I wouldn't have to be fu@$£ng about in Glasgow relying on my former glory days as a player Doh!! Doh!! Doh!!

heard this today,an old clip on talkshite
scottish caller; "it's antti niemi's birthday,why's he never been picked fur scotland"
gordon strachan, "he's finnish"
caller, "whit dae ye mean he's finished,he's only 28"
gs " he comes from finland"
caller "but he plays in scotland"
gs "he cannae play fur scotland cos he's finnish!"
caller "ah told ye he's only 28!"
gs " he cannae play fur scotland,he was born in finland,he's no eligible tae play fur scotland, he can only play fur finland
caller "oh,a didnae know that.... gonnae wish him a happy birthday anyway!" BOOM!

scottish caller; "it's antti niemi's birthday,why's he never been picked fur scotland"
gs " he cannae play fur scotland,he was born in finland,he's no eligible tae play fur scotland, he can only play fur finland
caller "oh,a didnae know that.... gonnae wish him a happy birthday anyway!" BOOM!

Whit a bam.

Disnae surprise diz it

Funnily hilarious was that slippy on his return from making money in the states (where he was deemed to be dissapointing) is he actually thought there would be a place for him on klopps staff. I remember klopp saying yes of course hes a club legend and there will always be a place for him here. Slippy thought that meant something like John Kennedy's role in the Celtic dugout. Why slippy thought that klopp would simply hand him a freebie position I dont know , he wasn't qualified so the under 18s was pushing the boat out just because of who he is/was. As a player I admired slippy but then I also admired Andy walker and Davie provan as players but as people they're dickheads imo. That's not because I hold different views and opinions to them it's just because they truly are dickheads that never tire of blowing their own trumpets or being off the wall with comments just to be sensationalistic. When it comes to slippy and his ill take responsibility for that routine and I'll take the hit for that if thats what peeepull want to think is cringe beyond belief at times. I'll bet slippy G turns off the telly everytime golden balls Beckham is on it thinking I played with him and now he part owns an mls franchise club , lampard might take derby into the EPL at the first time of asking. Why oh why did I not go and get my stickers , no badges I meant not stickers, badges . Then I wouldn't have to be fu@$£ng about in Glasgow relying on my former glory days as a player Doh!! Doh!! Doh!!

Absolutely. While I would genuinely debate with any cunt the morality of being involved with what is an institution of hate and one of the strongest manifestations of a deep societal sickness in Scotland, only an idiot imagines anyone involved with them, whether old Rangers or Sevco, is automatically a dickhead. While he can be a dickhead, I quite enjoy Ally McCoist's banter with big Sutton on BT, while I didn't think Graeme Murty was that much of a cockend. A much more experienced coach than Slippy too. Derek Ferguson on Open Goal occasionally says sensible things and the Sevconians hate him for some reason. I think it's because he said Morelos was only worth £6 million. Follow Follow huns saying he's now on the payroll of the Celtic-controlled Scottish media and all this shite. Him and Barry Feguson :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But Slippy came to Scotland and immediately began to play up to the very worst elements of the Sevco fanbase, with his utterly hilarious shite about refs deliberately 'targeting' Sevco over the past few years. Never mind his mad, delusional comments following the second loss at Celtic Park when he decided to defend thuggery and assault, or when he tried to downplay the sectarianism the Sevco fans were spewing against Steve Clarke. The guy is a fuckwit. And he ought to be treated like a fuckwit. He deserves not one iota of respect.

Back