Gerrard

heard this today,an old clip on talkshite
scottish caller; "it's antti niemi's birthday,why's he never been picked fur scotland"
gordon strachan, "he's finnish"
caller, "whit dae ye mean he's finished,he's only 28"
gs " he comes from finland"
caller "but he plays in scotland"
gs "he cannae play fur scotland cos he's finnish!"
caller "ah told ye he's only 28!"
gs " he cannae play fur scotland,he was born in finland,he's no eligible tae play fur scotland, he can only play fur finland
caller "oh,a didnae know that.... gonnae wish him a happy birthday anyway!" BOOM!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Absolutely. While I would genuinely debate with any cunt the morality of being involved with what is an institution of hate and one of the strongest manifestations of a deep societal sickness in Scotland, only an idiot imagines anyone involved with them, whether old Rangers or Sevco, is automatically a dickhead. While he can be a dickhead, I quite enjoy Ally McCoist's banter with big Sutton on BT, while I didn't think Graeme Murty was that much of a cockend. A much more experienced coach than Slippy too. Derek Ferguson on Open Goal occasionally says sensible things and the Sevconians hate him for some reason. I think it's because he said Morelos was only worth £6 million. Follow Follow huns saying he's now on the payroll of the Celtic-controlled Scottish media and all this shite. Him and Barry Feguson :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But Slippy came to Scotland and immediately began to play up to the very worst elements of the Sevco fanbase, with his utterly hilarious shite about refs deliberately 'targeting' Sevco over the past few years. Never mind his mad, delusional comments following the second loss at Celtic Park when he decided to defend thuggery and assault, or when he tried to downplay the sectarianism the Sevco fans were spewing against Steve Clarke. The guy is a fuckwit. And he ought to be treated like a fuckwit. He deserves not one iota of respect.
I think we in the North-East have a slightly different philosophical outlook on the nature of ex-huns, Sam.

I don't think we're quite up to speed with a lot of the local stuff that goes on in and around the West.

There's one or two (possibly even three) that I don't overly object too, and strangely enough - they tend to be the ones that are huns born and dragged up.

Like slippy, the most objectionable huns are those that find their hunnish natures once they wear the colours. You'll know the ones I mean from Edinburgh, it's the same as those who come from Dundee (aye, you BFDJ). Something happens to them once they enter the hidden and the inner ugliness oozes out (excluding Davie Dodds in that because no amount of inner ugliness can compete with a face that makes John Merrick look like Brad Pitt).

Members online

Latest posts

Back