Gerrard

I don’t like Gerard as a person, mainly from that assault incident years ago and having read his book where he came across as a right twat, but can’t argue with who he was as a player, and to be fair, he’s done relatively well with sevco. 2 euro groups in a row and 2 wins against us, which was a lot better than his predecessors.

I try and not pay too much attention to what goes on in Mordor
Won fuckall but hes doing relatively well 🤔

Relatively speaking, yes
Relatively speaking I seem to remember reports of members of Slippy G's family, perhaps his father, being questioned in regard to a probe into gambling. Lurkers note, 'I seem to remember'; this is not grounds to sue the site.
Can't find anything about it online but I think I heard something on the BBC Radio One news at work some time in 2012.
Anyone got digits for Lee Wallace as I'd love to know if it's an accurate memory?

I see Soft loans FC have converted yet more soft loans into 7 million quids worth of shares and yet King still hasnt complied to a court decision demanding he offers 20p a share to small shareholders for his cartel takeover.

I thought he made the offer and nobody took him up?? I’ve certainly not heard any more court summons/appearances on the matter. Think it was all sorted before last season ended

Back