Gerrard

I donโ€™t like Gerard as a person, mainly from that assault incident years ago and having read his book where he came across as a right twat, but canโ€™t argue with who he was as a player, and to be fair, heโ€™s done relatively well with sevco. 2 euro groups in a row and 2 wins against us, which was a lot better than his predecessors.

I try and not pay too much attention to what goes on in Mordor

Given up listening to these so called pundits. Most of what they say is inaccurate drivel. Heard one idiot last week make the comment โ€œ it helps the feel good factor if they can score a goal โ€œ stupid me thought that was the aim of the game but maybe not. Chris Sutton seems the only one that talks any sense although sometimes itโ€™s hard to hear

Aye, getting some of their own treatment back. They don't like it up them. "Eh me players arr been assaulted" GIRFUY

โ˜˜HAIL HAILโ˜˜COYBIGโ˜˜YNWAโ˜˜
Funny how he never has an issue with moronelos elbowing folk in the kisser or sneakily stamping on them, or that thug Mcgregor kicking players off the ball, or that twat that punched Broony in the face, was that Kunt or was it another cnut?

Edit-it was another cnut it was Jackoff.

Last edited:
Slippy needs to have a long hard look at himself before he starts spouting about what would have been a red card in another country, I assume he is talking about England where people actually listened to the shit he spouted..
Unfortunately for slippy we are not in a different country..
He is probably more shocked that the referee did not jump all over the Livvy boy for what he saw as a fair challenge and an accident.
Football is a contact sport so it is fair to assume a lot of tackles could be considered dangerous,this is why Johnny Hayes broke a leg and Ryan Christie broke his jaw and eye socket but Celtic did not start shouting about dangerous tackles..
It seems that every time slippy is feeling a bit of pressure or sevco are not playing well he starts the mind games..
Slippy himself said he did not think for one minute the challenge was malicious,but he did think it was dangerous...crossing the street can be dangerous this is probably why we have ACCIDENTS,,
Slippy quite happily said,I dont think it was intentional,I dont think it was malicious,but I do think it was dangerous...in that case slippy lets just crucify both the referee and the player for being Jew,s,just like they did to the last innocent man..
HH.

A papal blessing for Stevie G
jesus-loves-front-350x350.jpg

Back