Get these morons found & charged

feckin knew it would'nt take long,the daily rancid pushin the bottle and flare thrown by "Celtic fans" ffs!

I agree, but when will our fans realize that throwing fucking flares gives cunts an out? Also the prick who threw a coin at Bellend Boyd. We have utter fucking morons that haven’t a brain cell between them also. The press have an out when we do stuff. Solution? Don’t fucking do it.

Another instance of glass bottles and flares, being thrown today
Absolutely unacceptable from any supporter
People stnding around these morons, need to grab them and hold them for the police
Not being niave here but something has to be done
I don't remember my mum asking me as I was getting ready to go to the game
'Got everything son? Scarf ? Flare? Bottles?'
Does my box in, when I see this stuff gong on at matches
No need for any of it
Find them, charge them, jail them
The problem is when you say things like that (report them) other fans say you can't grass them up, why?? If they threw a brick through your house window you'd call the police, is that grassing???

The Hibs statement claims Celtic fans threw a bottle too. Is that true or just typically Scottish tarring of all sides with the same brush? I know we're not perfect, but throwing bottles....
I didn't see a bottle thrown from the celtic end while watching on TV ? doesn't mean it didn't happen but the commentators never mentioned it. They definitely would have if they had seen it

The Hibs statement claims Celtic fans threw a bottle too. Is that true or just typically Scottish tarring of all sides with the same brush? I know we're not perfect, but throwing bottles....

And that right there is the problem when it comes to stamping this behaviour out Larry, instead of Hibs just coming out and condemning the actions of their fans they start the whole......but......but......the Celtic fans were throwing stuff too.

It's a fucking pathetic response from the Hibs hierarchy, it's not only something you'd expect to hear from a 5 year old but it sends out the message to the fuckwits in their support that this behaviour will somehow be partly excused by the club because others may have done it too.

HH.

I definitely agree with all you say but one question,if you were sitting next to the guy producing the flare would you alert the cops? But if stadiums have cctv surely this should pick it up.HH

No chance I would ever snitch to the coppers but I would warn the idiot not to even think about throwing it and if he tried to anyway I'd ram his flare right up his fucking hoop. This has got to be stamped out by us ourselves, these wannabe ultras won't listen to some bellend copper but they'd do well to listen to one of their own before they find themselves being chased out.

phuqin cheap from hibs,apparantly police scotland looking at 2 incident's, 1 bottle being thrown, 1 pyrotechnic being thrown,and to the supposed fan who brought that to the match, YOUR A PHUQIN MORON!

Should be three incidents MD as a coin was also thrown at Sinclair not long after the bottle incident when he went out to take another corner.

The problem is when you say things like that (report them) other fans say you can't grass them up, why?? If they threw a brick through your house window you'd call the police, is that grassing???

Snitch to the coppers, no where I stay you wouldn't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you'd reunite that brick with the prick that threw it and they'd really get to know each other, intimately :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Should be three incidents MD as a coin was also thrown at Sinclair not long after the bottle incident when he went out to take another corner.
I saw both incidents B+C but the thing I don't understand is if you look behind Sinclair when the bottle was thrown there was a line of stewards stood there doing nothing, I was a steward 20 odd years ago I could get away with not seeing the bottle saying my eyes ? were elsewhere, but I would have been dragged over the coals for not spotting who threw the coin, because my eyes ? should have been looking at the home supporters

I saw both incidents B+C but the thing I don't understand is if you look behind Sinclair when the bottle was thrown there was a line of stewards stood there doing nothing, I was a steward 20 odd years ago I could get away with not seeing the bottle saying my eyes ? were elsewhere, but I would have been dragged over the coals for not spotting who threw the coin, because my eyes ? should have been looking at the home supporters

The stewards are toothless tbh Jinxy, mostly there to give the look of authority than being an actual authority and they're not really interested (who can blame them when your being paid peanuts) in wading in and dragging these morons out. More to the point, Scotland's finest are being paid vast sums of money to police these games it's about time they started earning it by doing some actual fucking policing.

HH.

Snitch to the coppers, no where I stay you wouldn't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you'd reunite that brick with the prick that threw it and they'd really get to know each other, intimately :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The stewards are toothless tbh Jinxy, mostly there to give the look of authority than being an actual authority and they're not really interested (who can blame them when your being paid peanuts) in wading in and dragging these morons out. More to the point, Scotland's finest are being paid vast sums of money to police these games it's about time they started earning it by doing some actual fucking policing.

HH.
I get your point about being toothless AB88 but I was talking about due dillegence (which is probably why they were stood there in the first place) and point out the culprits

Reactions: YYU
Don’t want to condone either of the throwing incidents in any way but wtf are you taking a flare with you to the football for if it’s not to disrupt the enjoyment for everyone involved around you. This is not an isolated incident from these idiots, it’s been going on for yonks now. How many Uefa fines have we received without it being stopped? Now we are seeing coins, bottles, pool balls, what’s next darts, ball bearings. If you’re even considering taking something like this with you to a game you should fist go see a doctor for a checkup.

I get your point about being toothless AB88 but I was talking about due dillegence (which is probably why they were stood there in the first place) and point out the culprits

You'd really have to ask them why they're not pointing out the culprits to the coppers Jinxy as other than them giving the false impression that there's actually a strong authoritative presence in attendance at matches they don't really do much of anything from what I can see.

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back