Get voting for our man from Japan…

Voted for our bhoy though they're all great goals.
Love the chip for young boys.
Ours is the best team goal, never tire of watching that goal buzz off it everytime I see it.
Great to see Celtic deliver on the big stage like that again and against that opposition.
It's a beautiful piece of intricate football against top class opposition, reminds me of the goals messi would score for Barcelona I really think its that good.
Atleti defenders everywhere.
The only thing that could beat that would be this was Celtic re-emerging onto the champions league and we kick on to more performances like that.

I love wee Palma as well, he took a fair bit of stick after the Feyenoord game , some writing him off after not even 90 minutes.
He's not blessed with Maeda's pace ( who is?) , or Abadas pace even one on one , but he has a great arsenal of defence splitting passes and scores important goals so unlucky against Lazio.
We've been good in Europe I think , 2nd half in Holland the only blip really.
Getting out of there at 2-0 with 9 men might yet be not the catastrophe I assumed it was.

I really hope this is the start of something as you say
🍀🙌🤞
We've definitely been tested by these 3 but shown we're more than capable against all of them.
That's what we Celtic fans want , I want , a Celtic side that will be competitive in Europe and though the table doesn't lie it doesn't always tell everything either.
If we pass the Madrid test that'll be a true statement. They are the one club who could go far, semis , possibly final in our group.
Celtic doing well in Europe, its what we all live for no better place to be than a rocking parkhead on champions league nights.

Back