GHIRLS Team

Absolutely 🤢 GHIRLS were on a great run of form. Didn't turn up today for whatever reasons, Elena Sadiku now has the biggest job in her coaching career so far, picking the GHIRLS up for the league run in . Now we will all find out how Elena picks up herself as well as the GHIRLS. This is when you find what your players and yourself as a coach are all about. I've been watching the GHIRLS all season they're good players and now we will see exactly what they are all about. Next game Glasgow City must win as all games now are.

Did you see all that fannying about passing the ball around just outside our own penalty box? That was before the huns scored and they knew the ghirls didn't have a game in them today.
Listen bhoys and GHIRLS know we're you coming from Shammy . Have their games all season and I'm the biggest critic when results don't go the GHIRLS way. This is a huge test of Elena Sadiku management. She has to get the GHIRLS up for the league run in. I'm sure we will prevail GOGING☘️☘️☘️☘️

I have to be honest and say I gave up watching after 20 minutes yesterday, as I really have no interest in watching women's football (in the same way I don't watch Spanish or Italian men's football). I understand the ghirls under-performed, but I'd have to say the hunny bears looked less shite so they were more likely to go on to win.

No disrepect intended to the sport and I hope the ghirls go on and win the league. It just isn't for me at the moment. COYGIG.

I have to be honest and say I gave up watching after 20 minutes yesterday, as I really have no interest in watching women's football (in the same way I don't watch Spanish or Italian men's football). I understand the ghirls under-performed, but I'd have to say the hunny bears looked less shite so they were more likely to go on to win.

No disrepect intended to the sport and I hope the ghirls go on and win the league. It just isn't for me at the moment. COYGIG.
I totally concur my friend.

I respect women who play professional football, or any professional sport in general, but I find all women sports extremely boring and probably always will.

Wish these ladies all the success in the world as they represent Celtic, just don't see myself actively watching any of their games.

That’s a shame actually, we all need support to be the best we can be. As I mentioned in an earlier reply. I watch out mens team play just as bad in the past

That’s a shame actually, we all need support to be the best we can be. As I mentioned in an earlier reply. I watch out mens team play just as bad in the past
It isn't really about them playing badly today. It is just that women's football does not hold my interest. I tried last summer too with the world cup and I couldn't be arsed. I only have so much time to watch sports and I won't spend much of it on this football. As I said, Spanish football is far superior to Scottish football but it annoys and bores the shite out of me. I'd rather watch Highland League games because I enjoy them more.

As I said - good luck to them and I hope they do well. And to those fans who like it - fair play to you and enjoy yourselves. HH

It isn't really about them playing badly today. It is just that women's football does not hold my interest. I tried last summer too with the world cup and I couldn't be arsed. I only have so much time to watch sports and I won't spend much of it on this football. As I said, Spanish football is far superior to Scottish football but it annoys and bores the shite out of me. I'd rather watch Highland League games because I enjoy them more.

As I said - good luck to them and I hope they do well. And to those fans who like it - fair play to you and enjoy yourselves. HH
I know where you’re coming from mate. If I look at other leagues I prefer bundesliga. Tbh I’ll watch any fitbaw if I’m not playing. I’ve become very Celtic focused in recent years so it’s Celtic FC Women for me beyond the main event.

2-2 tonight Against Glasgow City. Our GHIRLS going through a rough patch at the moment. Next up Rangers Monday broadwood stadium . It for me is a must win lose the league going to Rangers women.

Back