Gianni Infantino of UEFA has been accused of helping PSG and Manchester City circumvent UEFA FFP rules

Things might just be unraveling....I wonder if there is more than a casual link to Infantino and the like of Hugh Dallas and one or two others at UEFA?

This may just be of interest to Der Spiegal

Last edited:
How anyone can look at the so-called FFP rules and declare them 'fair' is a complete joke. With Teams like these being allowed access to bottomless funds how can it be a level playing field? Even so its still not enough for them. They want to tip the scales even further by being 'allowed' to circumvent these so-called 'rules' by men like Infantino. The say power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, well here's your proof.
When Blatter and Platini were removed from office this guy promised us an new era of a corruption free, fully transparent UEFA and FIFA was upon us. What a fucking joke.
There will NEVER EVER be a team like Celtic to win a top European Cup. I think the last was Porto. Even middle to upper level teams in Europe biggest expectations are a Quarter or Semi-final.
Some might say well its the same in miniature in Scotland with you lot winning everything. I disagree. We make the most money because we have the most fans and SB holders. Ok we can pay higher wages because of that, but we have to as we live next door to a giant as in the EPL. Look how many of our recent top foreign players have been lured away in recent years. Moussa just the latest although to France this time. And don't forget we get a pittance for winning the league. £3.18million.
I agree we should win the league but the Cups are up for grabs by any of the teams. Its up to them on the day, we are not unbeatable as has been shown this season, its up to them to do it.
Sorry bout the rant but I'm sick of this corrupt organisation called UEFA.

The whole system from FIFA down stinks of corruption apparently money talks in relation to rules or just exactly who has to adhere to them and who doesn't

What if.......certain figures can be bought.....or indeed there is a common...let's say fraternal link between the corruption and the people involved?

Perhaps the Resolution 12 Bhoys should make themselves known to Der Spiegal.

The more money comes in the more they need, by any means neccesary. Happened at RFC ltd they ran loans, overdrafts then when that well dried they turned to EBTs and had bodies in place in the SFA to run the cover. Celtic on the other hand cut wages, quality and staff but long term it was the correct strategy live within means. Thats why corruption should be dealt with harshly.

Back