gone

I listened to the radio range ahh

It was hilarious listening into the complete denial. They miss out all the real stuff and talk about only things that ticks their deluded boxes.

Aye aye mate I agree completely. Fred got to go.
Sell him for 20 millyun
pure liability
Aye aye ah agree completely as well but I think we should keep ho and get him some English lessons so that he can handle the pressures of Glasgow life better.
Aye aye I agree completely as well Ah think we need to punt him immediately
Aye aye ah agree completely as well think we need to ban him from next 4 games at least to teach him lesson then sell him for 20 millyun maybe Mair and get two better Freds that aren't thick for 1 millyun each.

Quite clearly gerry is setting the pacemaker for next season and way Alfies goals and the money we get fro punting him them our offa side will know e are on our tails . in a bad next time raingur ur cuming

Glad to see we all on same page we are being cheated summon awful the refs cheating fur the rainjurs isnae working well last few years and I blame scot broon. Whenever we dive its penalty clear as day, whenever we foul its just banter and whenever we boot or punch anofer teams players that the way its always been why are the refs trying to prevent us far getting away way murder that's always been the rule and even way all the cheating in our favour its us that been cheated.

But ah agree fully with everything that everybody else said except the key bits but that just the same anyway init

Last edited:
I listened to the radio range

It was hilarious listening into the complete denial. They miss out all the real stuff and talk about only things that ticks their deluded boxes.

Aye aye mate I agree completely. Fred got to go.
Sell him for 20 millyun
pure liability
Aye aye ah agree completely as well but I think we should keep ho and get him some English lessons so that he can handle the pressures of Glasgow life better.
Aye aye I agree completely as well Ah think we need to punt him immediately
Aye aye ah agree completely as well think we need to ban him from next 4 games at least to teach him lesson then sell him for 20 millyun maybe Mair and get two better Freds that aren't thick for 1 millyun each.

Quite clearly gerry is setting the pacemaker for next season and way Alfies goals and the money we get fro punting him them our offa side will know e are on our tails . in a bad next time raingur ur cuming

Glad to see we all on same page we are being cheated summon awful the refs cheating fur the rainjurs isnae working well last few years and I blame scot broon. Whenever we dive its penalty clear as day, whenever we foul its just banter and whenever we boot or punch anofer teams players that the way its always been why are the refs trying to prevent us far getting away way murder that's always been the rule and even way all the cheating in our favour its us that been cheated.

But ah agree fully with everything that everybody else said except the key bits but that just the same anyway init
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Four steamers well within the moron range of the spectrum, having fun with a camera. I am sure they will all be snapped up by Sky. They would fit right in with their editorial dept up here. Every single one a Sevconian, and I’m sure they will go for the innovative use of helium to give their bile that extra zing.

New line up

Helium Bear, Steaming Bear, Slightly Miffed Bear and Staggeringly Stupid Bear.

In Bear’s talk shit in the woods.

Four steamers well within the moron range of the spectrum, having fun with a camera. I am sure they will all be snapped up by Sky. They would fit right in with their editorial dept up here. Every single one a Sevconian, and I’m sure they will go for the innovative use of helium to give their bile that extra zing.

New line up

Helium Bear, Steaming Bear, Slightly Miffed Bear and Staggeringly Stupid Bear.

In Bear’s talk shit in the woods.

They should cut an album
THE FOUR MOON UNITS

Back