Good news

And i thought Shadow 1 was bad🙄

Your stint as Shadow1 may have been short-lived Stevie but it ultimately gifted the world the hero that is Shadow2 so it wasn't all bad mate! 🦸‍♂️ Is anybody buying this....naw? Ok I'll get my coat cape!} :LOL:

You take that back BB, I won't have anyone disrespecting my predecessor like that, his use of a Henrik Larsson draped in a Tricolour avatar during his infiltration of follow follow could've happened to anyone! :LOL:

Your stint as Shadow1 may have been short-lived Stevie but it ultimately gifted the world the hero that is Shadow2 so it wasn't all bad mate! 🦸‍♂️ Is anybody buying this....naw? Ok I'll get my coat cape!} :LOL:

You take that back BB, I won't have anyone disrespecting my predecessor like that, his use of a Henrik Larsson draped in a Tricolour avatar during his infiltration of follow follow could've happened to anyone! :LOL:
Sorry Andy88 or whatever number it was (that new Andy guy never lasted long). I couldn't believe Shadow1 got rumbled on FF - especially when Stevie registered with an email thst included "67" in the address!!! 😆

Sorry Andy88 or whatever number it was (that new Andy guy never lasted long). I couldn't believe Shadow1 got rumbled on FF - especially when Stevie registered with an email thst included "67" in the address!!! 😆

😂😂😂 Ano gave up my username for that ungrateful cnut and he fucked off after a week....probably chucked it after getting pelters from people who thought he was me! 😂

Poor Stevie, the Clouseau of undercover agents! 🕵️‍♂️

And there's me thinking that the Monster Raving Loony Party had never been the same since the passing of Screaming Lord Sutch.

Seems it might be back on the right track with Howling Lord mac there.

I'm not averse to the occasional interloper. Their basic lack of literacy skill is often quite amusing and it's obvious that they definitely struggle with numeracy skills - especially when it comes to accountancy.

Go easy on the muppet, Hoopy..........it's not a fair contest. His club might be financially doped up, but this nutbar takes dope to a whole new level.
IMG-20211105-WA0008.jpg

Back