Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

“ let’s take it to them and see what they’ve got”
Calmac, today.

Don’t you just love it.
Pity you didn’t come up with that one Lubo 😊

HH
CalMac interview on Celtic TV was more interesting if you heard the unedited version:

I’ve touched on it a lot that the supporters are vitally important for us, and when the place is rocking, the football’s good.

It’s very, very difficult to beat that atmosphere; it’s top-level. It’s about the players getting the crowd going, starting the game quick and bringing the support into the game. And if we do that, then we marry the two together and hopefully make it a difficult day for them.

A hamster can't feel the carpet between its toes when it's trapped in a plastic ball. A gorilla can't throw shite in an old woman's face when it's trapped in an enclosure with perspex windows.

Hydrogen atoms can't fly into space when they are trapped in the stellar core of a star. Air can't float free with the wind when it's trapped inside the rubber walls of an Audi tyre. Water can't flow free with the rivers when it's trapped in the earth's homosphere in vapour form.

It was a very deep and moving interview which shows how intelligent and non-Neanderthal our Captain really is.

CalMac interview on Celtic TV was more interesting if you heard the unedited version:

I’ve touched on it a lot that the supporters are vitally important for us, and when the place is rocking, the football’s good.

It’s very, very difficult to beat that atmosphere; it’s top-level. It’s about the players getting the crowd going, starting the game quick and bringing the support into the game. And if we do that, then we marry the two together and hopefully make it a difficult day for them.

A hamster can't feel the carpet between its toes when it's trapped in a plastic ball. A gorilla can't throw shite in an old woman's face when it's trapped in an enclosure with perspex windows.

Hydrogen atoms can't fly into space when they are trapped in the stellar core of a star. Air can't float free with the wind when it's trapped inside the rubber walls of an Audi tyre. Water can't flow free with the rivers when it's trapped in the earth's homosphere in vapour form.

It was a very deep and moving interview which shows how intelligent and non-Neanderthal our Captain really is.

Inspirational.

It’s as if Calmac could read Lubo’s mind…

HH

HH💚🍀💚🍀💚

Just brilliant, well done
HH

Ok guys and GHIRLS this is the most important game since Dallas was hit with a coin Mahe refused to walk after getting sent off. I was there that night you could cut the tension with a knife. Atmosphere it had it all but to lose that game in the manner we did, I blame Mahe because he should have just walked off the pitch. Ref not going to change his decision. Mahe that night was wrong imo caused all the troubles that night. As for Saturday it's going to be tension and much more , keep our heads players and fans then it will be a great day. God only knows how I've came through it all supporting Celtic. Heart rate goes high in big games. I remember the league cup finalin1971 Patrick Thistle 4 Celtic 1. 4 down at half time shockingly result for us . That night I swore I'd won't be back.But my love for Celtic remains in take as it did that night. Let's get to it no matter what happens on SATURDAY win lose or draw on Sunday I will still be a tim. Also I know I said I would leave the noise many times but I'm can't you all mean everything to me re our love of all things Celtic. HH love in Celtic God bless you all 💗 💗

Ok guys and GHIRLS this is the most important game since Dallas was hit with a coin Mahe refused to walk after getting sent off. I was there that night you could cut the tension with a knife. Atmosphere it had it all but to lose that game in the manner we did, I blame Mahe because he should have just walked off the pitch. Ref not going to change his decision. Mahe that night was wrong imo caused all the troubles that night. As for Saturday it's going to be tension and much more , keep our heads players and fans then it will be a great day. God only knows how I've came through it all supporting Celtic. Heart rate goes high in big games. I remember the league cup finalin1971 Patrick Thistle 4 Celtic 1. 4 down at half time shockingly result for us . That night I swore I'd won't be back.But my love for Celtic remains in take as it did that night. Let's get to it no matter what happens on SATURDAY win lose or draw on Sunday I will still be a tim. Also I know I said I would leave the noise many times but I'm can't you all mean everything to me re our love of all things Celtic. HH love in Celtic God bless you all 💗 💗

Fucking hell Ally!! Thats a bit of a grenade to lob 🤣🤣🤣 Mahe caused the trouble....not the corrupt Dallas who gave him a nothing second yellow, after it Mahe it was fouled, when, from what ive been told, Mahe was having a decent match and Dallas knew he had to get him off the park...or Dallas patting a rangers player on the arse as he went to take a cornwr....or Dallas awarding rangers a penalty right after being struck with a coin....it was all Mahes fault 🤣🤣

It wasn't angry sevvies after all, but a pesky no good Tim causing bother (makes a change from Glasgow-based Chelsea fans in Manchester)!

View attachment 25726

On a totally unrelated matter, does anyone want to but a sevco shirt signed by all of their current squad except Jack Butthurt?

You'd think that if he's a known Celtic fan who turns up to get huns to sign stuff to sell online, that the scum around him would have something to say about that, at the time.
They aren't known for their welcoming personalities afterall.
Who ever posted that, didn't really think it through 🤣

"Being home will help enormously" yep over at paradise as well..

What sort of evil mind has Ferguson to encourage Sevco players to attack Calmac what’s more what sort of idoit published it, to condone a attack on any player if Calmac is injured in the match he should be arrested for encouraging violence you think the SFA would take action but no like the bottle throwing ect nothing ……….weak lot of chancers
There fuckin brainless twats mate,,Stuart McCall was on radio shortbread spouting the same crap about sterling “sorting” mcgregor out??no any talk of maybe playing better or adjusting your systems??that’s how they fuckin moonhowlers will never progress…

Members online

Latest posts

Back