Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

Wow this week has flew in , at times it felt it was dragging by but all of a sudden the games tomorrow 12.30 ( just in case some think it's 3 on a Saturday).
Splifs galore have kept my nerves on a par, but now the real anticipation is kicking in.
Everytime we play them it's a must win , some are more must win than others but this time it truly is must win , to put it to bed at the first opportunity and how sweet that would be for us and for Rodgers, the squad and his team.

We were all but written off just recently , a busted flush who'd been caught in the table and were looking at possibly a -4 points difference to them. That day in dingwall they were shouting "were gonny win the league" , " were gonny win the lea......haud oan was that Ross County just beat us there?" - " aye cousin fkn unreal" all Celtic fans like 🤭🤭

We look the part , everyone available and competing for places I'm going 3-1 Celtic but I'll happily take 1-0 with an og off tavpens hand , oh that's been done ?🤷🏻‍♂️

Cmon bhoys let's do this at the first time of asking , kill them off whilst they're full of hope , for, yip ! It's the hope that kills them kyogo, Oriley, hopefully a Forrest goal to boot HH
With the amount of spiffs smoked winter, you could fly around CP with your own banner We are the Champions.🤣🤣

With the amount of spiffs smoked winter, you could fly around CP with your own banner We are the Champions.🤣🤣
" im flying without skins," I mean wings .
Aye that's me the guy who looks like he's on a wire above the supporters but actually I'm flying and not just dreaming about it.
Let's hope the team are also flying tomorrow Ally and leave that mob well and truly grounded HH

There fuckin brainless twats mate,,Stuart McCall was on radio shortbread spouting the same crap about sterling “sorting” mcgregor out??no any talk of maybe playing better or adjusting your systems??that’s how they fuckin moonhowlers will never progress…
sort out McGregor and Hatate steps up, take Hatate out and O Reilly steps up. Hard man talk is nothing, you do your work and talking on the park.

It wasn't angry sevvies after all, but a pesky no good Tim causing bother (makes a change from Glasgow-based Chelsea fans in Manchester)!

View attachment 25726

On a totally unrelated matter, does anyone want to but a sevco shirt signed by all of their current squad except Jack Butthurt?
So the mystery shopper turns up for the Killie game and no one in the crowd knows him, especially, as he appears all the time. Aye right

sort out McGregor and Hatate steps up, take Hatate out and O Reilly steps up. Hard man talk is nothing, you do your work and talking on the park.
And take Oriley out Iwata steps up, one of the most talented and powerful midfields and back up midfields I can remember for a good while.
We are not like them, to state the obvious, we don't rely on any individuals we are a real team where everyone knows their part in it.
Take 2 or 3 starters from them and they are in soapy bubble territory.
Our subs bench Vs them is night and day

And take Oriley out Iwata steps up, one of the most talented and powerful midfields and back up midfields I can remember for a good while.
We are not like them, to state the obvious, we don't rely on any individuals we are a real team where everyone knows their part in it.
Take 2 or 3 starters from them and they are in soapy bubble territory.
Our subs bench Vs them is night and day
I see that PC wants his players to be gladiators, perhaps he should remember that most gladiators died😄HH.

One thing I'd say ( probly 2 or 3) is that if we turn up like we did Vs hearts it really ought to be a foregone conclusion this game.
We have to start quicker though as it was about 15-20 minutes before we got hold of hearts and took the game by the scruff.
In those early exchanges , with better quality I'd expect us or any team to be punished , we weren't due to a combination of fantastic last ditch tackles and blocks and their poor finishing.
Don't want to give them the slightest sniff , another early goal to settle the stadium and we can strap in and enjoy ( have some fun) nae disrespect 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know it's the wrong thread etc but before I forget ( no doubt someone else has posted the same given the time lapse since). The Dundee game when our allocation was cut by 400 hard cash paying punters.
I couldn't help but notice that the Dundee support decided not to buy into the bs of " support your team, turn up in numbers, we've cut Celtic's allocation specially for you " , the truth however was another embarrassment for the latest club to try this with us.
One might be forgiven for believing that the Scottish clubs have money to burn, which they don't, 1 klub aside.
400 less Tim's added to the fact Dundee never sold their allocation meant for a stadium with big swathes of empty seats , in the Dundee end.
Sure they were on a wee positive run but at the end of the day ( I'm assuming Dundee are a plc?, I say this unsure but note the official name is Dundee Football Club limited), so going out on a limb guessing they are .
How does the chairman, CEO or any other board members explain this to the shareholders I wonder?

" we never sell out our stadiums home fans allocation but guessed the fans would turn up for this one" ?
- our survey says ❌❌❌
You'd think it's a given the board uses every means possible to bring in as much cash as is humanly /A.I /even chat gpt (or whititsname ?) , assisted.
But no , instead of raking in the boodle the board chose not to maximise its financial potential on the day , if we say, example of £30 a ticket on the day then they deprived themselves that day of 400 eager to pay " take my money let me in " attitude of us Tim's.
Quick calculation in my head using calculator on my phone says that works out to £12,000.
For a club only promoted 2 seasons ago can they really afford to do that?
It's petty but if you're a Dundee shareholder it's complete folly and it's costing those who've invested in the club for no good reason.
Did they think 400 less Tim's would make any difference other than empty seats?
If so they really ought to have paid attention to when Celtic went to Mordor with zero fans ( 1 Norwegian aside) and won then drew , both extremely positive results achieved with no fans.
Were I a shareholder I'd demand an explanation as to why Dundee chose not to accept 12k for 2 hours of the day.

Heading to Wimbledon CSC tomorrow for the game. My mate just text me with the train times and prices. He said we either need to upgrade to 1st class...or leave from another station....look at the fucking price!!!!!

View attachment 25728
Close to similar from Glasgow to Edinburgh by train , prices are shocking , only Glasgow subway is worth the money for the service provided.

It's not the cost I'm concerned about Winter 🤣🤣 I'd rather pay 28 quid 1st class than that price!!!
Is that near £16 for 1st class £12 for cattle class? Bet you still get some fanny " ehrm....excuse me , but I think you're in my seat" , - the carriage is empty pal pick any seat " - " well yes ehrm....but my ticket says that this is my se....."
AAAARRRGGHHH
TAKE YER FUKIN SEAT YA FUKIN TOTAL WANKER , HERE TAKE AW MA RUBBISH ANAW YA FKN FANNY YE!

Hate those cunts 🧐

Just a wee update we’re back in Scotland
We returned this afternoon we spoke with the jet2 rep yesterday they told us we would have to wait till next Wednesday as that’s company policy after surgery but she pulled a deafie so we left this morning got here at 16:40 in da Hoose before we go to NHS24 at 20:10 tonight
But again thanks for all the support we both Appreciate it 👏💚👏💚👏💚👏

Mon the noise

HH💚

We returned this afternoon we spoke with the jet2 rep yesterday they told us we would have to wait till next Wednesday as that’s company policy after surgery but she pulled a deafie so we left this morning got here at 16:40 in da Hoose before we go to NHS24 at 20:10 tonight

Mon the noise

HH💚
Great news Jammy , "back home" has a certain sense of security those two words when you've just been through the mill.
Nowhere we'd rather be when unexpected things happen that aren't nice YNWA HH

Mon the noise

HH💚

Glad you are both back safe Jam!! 🍀

Been a busy auld week for me: haven't had too much time to catch up with the thoughts of you good folk regarding tomorrows clash with the undead. However, what I have read concerns me a touch. You all know I'm mister cautious, I never take any result for granted; we have to earn each and every victory. I admire the confidence shown by many of you. I share that confidence;.... not to the point where I think it'll be a dawdle, though. I expect a hard fought game, perhaps even a tense, fraught afternoon. I very much hope I'm wrong and that it all turns out to be as easy as many seem to think. If those precious three points come easy, then, so much the better. Any win, of any kind, will do me, though.

The ref.........
This is a very strange appointment as far as I'm concerned; don't get me wrong, I honestly don't believe Willie Collum has any leanings towards either club. BUT, I think he's a very poor referee. I'm sure Bridie said something similar a while back.

My concerns for tomorrow actually go deeper than any question marks against his ability to do his job in a fair and honest fashion. Given the backdrop to his lack of involvement with sevco games, coupled with the fact that the man has been the subject of unrelenting diatribe from from their poisonous hordes, is it actually possible for him to put all of that out of his mind ? Does he have the necessary strength of character?

He's a loser tomorrow for sure....no matter the result.

Been a busy auld week for me: haven't had too much time to catch up with the thoughts of you good folk regarding tomorrows clash with the undead. However, what I have read concerns me a touch. You all know I'm mister cautious, I never take any result for granted; we have to earn each and every victory. I admire the confidence shown by many of you. I share that confidence;.... not to the point where I think it'll be a dawdle, though. I expect a hard fought game, perhaps even a tense, fraught afternoon. I very much hope I'm wrong and that it all turns out to be as easy as many seem to think. If those precious three points come easy, then, so much the better. Any win, of any kind, will do me, though.

The ref.........
This is a very strange appointment as far as I'm concerned; don't get me wrong, I honestly don't believe Willie Collum has any leanings towards either club. BUT, I think he's a very poor referee. I'm sure Bridie said something similar a while back.

My concerns for tomorrow actually go deeper than any question marks against his ability to do his job in a fair and honest fashion. Given the backdrop to his lack of involvement with sevco games, coupled with the fact that the man has been the subject of unrelenting diatribe from from their poisonous hordes, is it actually possible for him to put all of that out of his mind ? Does he have the necessary strength of character?

He's a loser tomorrow for sure....no matter the result.
He's a patsy Frank to put it mildly.
They know that we are favourites , this the only derby none of them wants so it goes to fall guy Collum.
I've not read the whole thread but what I have read I see us supporters are confident of victory but like yourself also cautious of being over confident, something I'm sure Rodgers will have dealt with regarding the players .
I think we're all hoping for the best but understand its a derby at the end of the day.
My own thoughts are they will have their moments as both sides always do in these games but it's all about what we do with & without the ball, take care of ourselves and hopefully the result will take care of itself as well. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back