Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

Is that near £16 for 1st class £12 for cattle class? Bet you still get some fanny " ehrm....excuse me , but I think you're in my seat" , - the carriage is empty pal pick any seat " - " well yes ehrm....but my ticket says that this is my se....."
AAAARRRGGHHH
TAKE YER FUKIN SEAT YA FUKIN TOTAL WANKER , HERE TAKE AW MA RUBBISH ANAW YA FKN FANNY YE!

Hate those cunts 🧐
Had a similar thing at Celtic Park once, sitting in my own seat watching a game and 2 mins in a doughball comes up says... Shift mate thats my seat..... Explained it was mine and I'm hear every week so take a hike... He comes back with a steward who asked me to move... Tells him the same and the folk roundabout me back me up... So finally I asked to see the ticket he had... It was the same seat number and row but the wrong section,,, by this time the cops are on the scene and the wee Adolf Hitler guy is trying to get them to throw me out... I showed the cop my season books and explained that perhaps it might be better if we got a steward who was familiar with the stadium before accusing me of being in the wrong seat... I then told them to carefully read the ticket and check the section... Cops apologising to me was a laugh... Never seen the wee steward again...

Fookin idiots...

Maybe just me but I sense a wee bit of over confidence from our camp going into this game tomorrow.
This mob won't just turn up to roll over and will be giving it their all make no mistake regardless of how shite we think they are there's only 3 points in it.
With Gollum in the middle and his Var pal McLean there is plenty that could go against us.
My feeling is we need to play to our very best to get the result we want ...everybody needs to be on it.
Simply being at home won't be enough if we don't give everything for 90+mins.
This will be close and we need to keep 11 men on the park.
I'm expecting a tense tough game with not much in it ....any result that gets us over the line will do me. HH !!
Well said Mag we need to turn up from the first second to the 110 th minute.
They’re desperate for the win and they have that extra special thing in fact 6 of them the specsaver loyal.
We turn up we win but 1-0 of the erse of Tavvy is the 3 points
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

Walking to CP in the sunshine to be in the stadium with my boy for the first time since 2012 2 for 1 deal. My boys first derby game and the dead clubs last. It was 3-0 that day so…COYBIG ⚽⚽⚽🍀💪

Thanks to @tommybhoy8881 and his mate Charley, two quality Celtic men for sorting us out 💚💚
HH noisers ⚽🍀
Enjoy the day TT. It should be a fantastic game. Well done to Tommy & Charley too - that is an incredibly generous thing to do. COYBIG

Walking to CP in the sunshine to be in the stadium with my boy for the first time since 2012 2 for 1 deal. My boys first derby game and the dead clubs last. It was 3-0 that day so…COYBIG ⚽⚽⚽🍀💪

Thanks to @tommybhoy8881 and his mate Charley, two quality Celtic men for sorting us out 💚💚
HH noisers ⚽🍀
Enjoy Anagram bhoy have a great day TT you and your son 💚💚
Well done tommybhoy and Charley grand auld gesture from a grand pair

HH👏👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back