Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

Been crazy season some good performances some not so good but the job is complete now let’s get the double ☘️ we had a challenge this season but we have came out on top and that’s all that matters☘️hope board spends some money this summer as league has got more competitive but that’s not a bad thing ….lets go into this new champions league format with confidence and get in the top 24 to get to knock outs☘️ enjoy folks ☘️ ohhhh the rangers are shiteeeee
It's definitely time we spent some of the money we've accrued on players that will enhance the team for CL games. The Board put their trust in BR but they haven't put much money his way. We can't afford to keep embarrassing ourselves in Europe. Celtic is one of the greatest teams in the world and we need to lift our game to a higher level. We can't afford not to as the last two transfer windows proved. We may have won 3iar but this has probably been one of the most inconsistent teams to win the title.

CHAMPIONEES

It's definitely time we spent some of the money we've accrued on players that will enhance the team for CL games. The Board put their trust in BR but they haven't put much money his way. We can't afford to keep embarrassing ourselves in Europe. Celtic is one of the greatest teams in the world and we need to lift our game to a higher level. We can't afford not to as the last two transfer windows proved. We may have won 3iar but this has probably been one of the most inconsistent teams to win the title.

CHAMPIONEES
Love your reply except we are not one of the greatest we are the greatest ☘️☘️☘️☘️😂

The last thing I said to my brother tonight in the pub I hope we get in front by a couple of goals
I can't handle holding on with one goal for the last 10/15 minutes.
& it wasn't 10/15 minutes it was the hole 2nd half.
O Riley piss poor effort for a penalty had me promising god I would go back to mass if we hold out & stop them getting the Euro $$$$ How many penalties have we missed this season?
That's why they don't mind giving us a penality they know its only a 50/ 50 chance we will score with them.

Sorry....you know what..I'm getting fed up..." Celtic haven't played well against us this season etc .."

Well fuck yous.. 3 wins and a draw will tell you otherwise

Kilmarnock and hertz have been better than those knuckle dragging sister loving pricks...roon yeez

See yeez xx

The last thing I said to my brother tonight in the pub I hope we get in front by a couple of goals
I can't handle holding on with one goal for the last 10/15 minutes.
& it wasn't 10/15 minutes it was the hole 2nd half.
O Riley piss poor effort for a penalty had me promising god I would go back to mass if we hold out & stop them getting the Euro $$$$ How many penalties have we missed this season?
That's why they don't mind giving us a penality they know its only a 50/ 50 chance we will score with them.
I think we've missed at least 5 pens. Must do better should be stamped on their report cards.

Glaringly - we need a left back to defend the back post when high balls are thrown in - as Aberdeen did twice and scored , and the huns did the same today ! ( Killie did it in the last minute when they got a draw at Parkhead earlier in the season )
We are SOOOOO vulnerable to that ball - and more and more teams will notice . Get it sorted , Brendan !

But ... over the moon for all in the Celtic clan ! Another title in the bag !

HH

Another point needed…

Still on my way back from the game stuck in traffic.
But not to worry we got the result and that's all that matters.
Wasn't a great watch and we caused our own anxiety.
But no one will remember the performance and I'm just delighted we have put all the bluster from them to bed.
Hail Hail and enjoy yer night team 💚🇮🇪💚💪

Members online

Latest posts

Back