Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

“When I left here four years ago it was probably one of the saddest days of my life.

“I went on to a different challenge, so I regret if anyone stood here or at home were hurt, as I know I hurt many people.

“But it’s that very reason I am here today. So, for those who are with me and always have been, let’s enjoy the journey.

“For those who I need to convince, I will see you here in May.

Hi can I come oot fi behind the coooch
Get in there ya dancer noo furra plastic abortion of a pitch. Wonder if Fallow fallow is in full getvoldamorttifuck mode yet.
It’s these days that make you feel so good as a fitba fan the putting back in the box Thur dreams of superiority.
Really hope Clement fraud wins the manager of the year now just as he accepts his gerdinin leave. Bon Bon ya Belgium bam
Still canny see thum
Glasgow is Green and white

HH🍀
Back tae yir auld self Jammy. Nice tae see.

Oh God! Did you miss the game pal? Actually, there was a good period of the second half were I was wishing I didn't have to watch man. Can't remember a Huns game when we seemed so feckin determined to let them back into it! Nerves I reckon, the enormity of the occasion got to them a bit. Still did the job which is just a bloody well as I was getting concerned about my blood pressure for a bit lol.
Yeah missed the game I'm afraid TS. Not to worry thou watched it all in fold on noise. The noises are better commentators than Arthur Montford. 🤣

If I am honest Shammy the result was great but getting both of us home was so much more.
The realisation that this was a very serious infection and still could be as the Doctor last night said she’s been put under the care of a CTAC it’s community based care and they think the infection is Psuedomonas she’ll be monitored to ensure it won’t return. 🤞
But again the game and result was great the support we got from the noise
That was brilliant and were both so grateful
👏👏👏👏👏👏
💚💚💚💚💚💚

HH the Celtic Noise 🍀
A good double today.
The Bhoys have almost won the league, but most importantly Mr and Mrs Shammy are home. Hope you are better soon☘️☘️

Finally in from the game just like to say that our team seen to love putting us through a nerve jangling last 15 to 20 mins in these games. Lots to be worked on by the coaches regarding our corners,penaltykicks,free kicks and defending the back post which has suddenly become a problem . Title is almost ours win in Kilmarnock and we can have a big party at paradise next weekend.

Our huge cash reserves are only an advantage if we choose to spend it on quality upgrades. At this time, Idah & Bernardo look to be shoe-ins to join us, but they have both dropped off in form recently. O'Riley will likely be poached in the summer.

We have finally brought in a new head of recruitment. I hope he does well for us, but I have a concern that the vast majority of South Americans have struggled in Scotland (only Izzy has done well for us) and this seems to be his main area. But I don't want to worry before he is even in the door.
Are you afraid o yir Shadow let’s hope his players urny Scheidt we can only hope bud that the manager tells them who he would like and they go get them if they genuinely try but the player himself says no then fine but we want quick deals not long drawn out affairs
Over £50
Like Agnes’s first year

HH🍀

Glaringly - we need a left back to defend the back post when high balls are thrown in - as Aberdeen did twice and scored , and the huns did the same today ! ( Killie did it in the last minute when they got a draw at Parkhead earlier in the season )
We are SOOOOO vulnerable to that ball - and more and more teams will notice . Get it sorted , Brendan !

But ... over the moon for all in the Celtic clan ! Another title in the bag !

HH
Andy Robertson maybe?

Sorry....you know what..I'm getting fed up..." Celtic haven't played well against us this season etc .."

Well fuck yous.. 3 wins and a draw will tell you otherwise

Kilmarnock and hertz have been better than those knuckle dragging sister loving pricks...roon yeez

See yeez xx

The obvious reply to this ...''Well, we didn't NEED to play well to beat you ! Ha ! Ha ! ''

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back