Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

Yeah missed the game I'm afraid TS. Not to worry thou watched it all in fold on noise. The noises are better commentators than Arthur Montford. ๐Ÿคฃ
Arthur Montford? Showing your age there bud! He used to live in Gourock and my Granny Betty knew of him, said he was a nasty bigoted shit. And she wasn't a swearer, that was my Grandad Kenny who would take his slipper off and throw it at the telly whenever Thatcher showed up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
God job he's gone now, he'd fucking explode with what the Tory cunts are like now lol.

Just home via the scenic route (Vogue Bar, Rutherglen). Never at anytime during the game did I think we were in trouble. Dominated from first minute to 80th, then Hatate made an arse of a short corner and had to be bailed out by his captain, and from then on the threw everything at it. Hart had no saves to make, their only shot on target was their goal. Back four all played well, McGregor and O'Riley excellent in midfield and Forrest and Maeda also had very good games.
Fourth game against them this season we have been dominant but we cant't seem to finish them off. Need to be more lethal in front of goal in the cup final. O'Riley scores the penalty we were looking at 4 or 5 for us but far too casual in the way he took it.
They are a shite long ball team.
Haven't seen any highlights but at the game the Lundstrum assault looked a red (why a yellow from Collum?), the penalty looked a penalty.
Collum is a disgrace. Their tactic was foul Celtic player in possession for as long as they get away with it before eventually producing a yellow. The fact that the first yellow of the game was Maeda for celebrating the 2nd goal tell you all you need to know. Diamonde must have had at least four yellow card challenges but didn't get one.
MOTM Callum McGregor.
Champions again ole ole!!

Arthur Montford? Showing your age there bud! He used to live in Gourock and my Granny Betty knew of him, said he was a nasty bigoted shit. And she wasn't a swearer, that was my Grandad Kenny who would take his slipper off and throw it at the telly whenever Thatcher showed up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
God job he's gone now, he'd fucking explode with what the Tory cunts are like now lol.
Remember him you didnโ€™t need to know the results you just looked at his face if his lip was tripping his chin you knew the other lot got beat he was one bluenose bitter sod when he went to far it was just banter the same Crap we get today never missed him when he got tossed

Last edited:
Just home via the scenic route (Vogue Bar, Rutherglen). Never at anytime during the game did I think we were in trouble. Dominated from first minute to 80th, then Hatate made an arse of a short corner and had to be bailed out by his captain, and from then on the threw everything at it. Hart had no saves to make, their only shot on target was their goal. Back four all played well, McGregor and O'Riley excellent in midfield and Forrest and Maeda also had very good games.
Fourth game against them this season we have been dominant but we cant't seem to finish them off. Need to be more lethal in front of goal in the cup final. O'Riley scores the penalty we were looking at 4 or 5 for us but far too casual in the way he took it.
They are a shite long ball team.
Haven't seen any highlights but at the game the Lundstrum assault looked a red (why a yellow from Collum?), the penalty looked a penalty.
Collum is a disgrace. Their tactic was foul Celtic player in possession for as long as they get away with it before eventually producing a yellow. The fact that the first yellow of the game was Maeda for celebrating the 2nd goal tell you all you need to know. Diamonde must have had at least four yellow card challenges but didn't get one.
MOTM Callum McGregor.
Champions again ole ole!!
I think we'd be raging if huns has been given a penalty for that one. To say it was soft is an understatement. I don't think it was a penalty at all. Thank God we weren't counting on it to win.

If Collum was doing his job properly and booked players for yellow card tackles throughout the first half then Lundstrom doesn't go into that tackle. Despite foul after foul he booked no Sevco player until he booked, wrongly, Lundstrom for his assault on AJ.

Awright Ghirls & Bhoys, just back in from the game via my local tae wined them up & pick up my winnings from my December bet with 6 of them that theRangers wouldn't win a Derby match in the lge this season, easy fucking money๐Ÿคฃ

The game its self apart fae that mad 12min in 1st half & the pen in the 2nd, thought it was a typical Derby game.

๐ŸŽถOH THERANGERS ARE ๐Ÿ’ฉ, OH THERANGERS ARE๐Ÿ’ฉ SO FUCKIN ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ SLร€INTE 3 IN A ROW

If Collum was doing his job properly and booked players for yellow card tackles throughout the first half then Lundstrom doesn't go into that tackle. Despite foul after foul he booked no Sevco player until he booked, wrongly, Lundstrom for his assault on AJ.
Are you having a laugh .......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back