Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

If Collum was doing his job properly and booked players for yellow card tackles throughout the first half then Lundstrom doesn't go into that tackle. Despite foul after foul he booked no Sevco player until he booked, wrongly, Lundstrom for his assault on AJ.
I get what you are saying Gary, but I suspect you are being too generous to the thug Lungstram. Yip, as you rightly say, Gollum let them away with too many bookable fouls and most players would tone it down if the ref was going to punish them as he should be. But Lungestram is so thick and such a ned that he would never be sensible enough to not lunge in like that. He has a long history of making dangerous challenges like this one and 99% of the time he gets away with them.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. And the Killie game even more when the league title is officially won. HH

If I am honest Shammy the result was great but getting both of us home was so much more.
The realisation that this was a very serious infection and still could be as the Doctor last night said sheโ€™s been put under the care of a CTAC itโ€™s community based care and they think the infection is Psuedomonas sheโ€™ll be monitored to ensure it wonโ€™t return. ๐Ÿคž
But again the game and result was great the support we got from the noise
That was brilliant and were both so grateful
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

HH the Celtic Noise
Great to hear that Mrs JamSam is home and recieving treatment. I hope the result was an added bonus.
Take care and enjoy the remaining two games.

I get what you are saying Gary, but I suspect you are being too generous to the thug Lungstram. Yip, as you rightly say, Gollum let them away with too many bookable fouls and most players would tone it down if the ref was going to punish them as he should be. But Lungestram is so thick and such a ned that he would never be sensible enough to not lunge in like that. He has a long history of making dangerous challenges like this one and 99% of the time he gets away with them.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. And the Killie game even more when the league title is officially won. HH
Perhaps giving the EFL1 journeyman the benefit of the doubt is wrong but if the referee does his job and books players for bookable offence irrespective what time is on the clock may stop thugs making leg breaking tackles after 40 minutes of leniency.
As an aside does the world champion starer gets a 2 or 3 game suspension? Does he miss the cup final? I hope not

Perhaps giving the EFL1 journeyman the benefit of the doubt is wrong but if the referee does his job and books players for bookable offence irrespective what time is on the clock may stop thugs making leg breaking tackles after 40 minutes of leniency.
As an aside does the world champion starer gets a 2 or 3 game suspension? Does he miss the cup final? I hope not
i thought he let them off the hook early, but let McGregor/AN other off later on
Collum was like most ref's, frustrating over silly things all day
But got the big decisions spot on

Had a good day today with my brother and his two bhoys at the game also met my older brother and his wife outside the stadium.
Another hunskelping great day for the Celtic family far and wide ...these are the moments ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ’š
Mon the Fulton's, when god created salt on earth, he did so with you guys in mind
there'll not be many better days than today mag7, god bless u and yours

Members online

Latest posts

Back