Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

This is actually what we want to hear, so long as they believe there's not much in it between us they'll always have the hope which always kills them.
May they always believe that and may we always take at least 10 from 12 pts every league season ( just so they know for certain there's not much difference).
If Celtic were ever there for the beating it was this season and they couldn't do it.
They can shout about flipflop not having his team in place, nothing was said about Rodgers not having his in place. Only Idah and Kuhn played a part in the last derby , none of those signings were his targets last two aside.
Of course let's not forget therangers are awash with money for a complete clear out, Ange style.
It should be ( isn't though) remembered that Ange financed his £40 million splurge in the market on sales of unwanted or wantaway players.
Ange actually made a profit from sales compared to the £40 million he spent.
Whilst that was happening they were losing Kent (£20 million player), moreorless another £20+ million player for zilch .
Where they get this deludamol anyway?
I want some then I can look forward to Celtic winning our second champions league and Scotland winning the Euros.

Soz ally agree to a point but the elbow was dangerous to Hatate and may even have slowed him down in his movement and thought process. He certainly wasn’t on it from that point of the game.
It’s another thing that Rugby does better than Fitba they have a concussion policy that works.

HH🍀
Saw a new Scottish invention recently on telly, it's a bit like those head gear things keepers wear, Chelsea keeper who's name escapes me wore one after a bad injury.
This new invention is really just an Ice pack , not quite but a cooling system inside the head gear , set to be trialled in rugby ( man's game) , anyone see that recently? Very commonsense approach to something that should've been dealt with long ago.

Soz ally agree to a point but the elbow was dangerous to Hatate and may even have slowed him down in his movement and thought process. He certainly wasn’t on it from that point of the game.
It’s another thing that Rugby does better than Fitba they have a concussion policy that works.

HH🍀
As games go, this was one of collums better ones I thought, though he still got things wrong , like the many yellow cards for our bhoys whilst they had few , there was a moment I was certain we were being set up for a Celtic players 2nd yellow such was the number of cards being flashed.
Also , collums ' girn of IM THE BOSS HERE RIGHT! GOT IT GRRR' nobody was left in doubt he meant business, fk wi me and I'll get the 4th official, polis and stewards to back me up cos I'm a hard man , look at my face, see hard man 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not his worst derby nor Celtic game but not his best either, still we beat the huns and the mibs and var I'll take it HH

As games go, this was one of collums better ones I thought, though he still got things wrong , like the many yellow cards for our bhoys whilst they had few , there was a moment I was certain we were being set up for a Celtic players 2nd yellow such was the number of cards being flashed.
Also , collums ' girn of IM THE BOSS HERE RIGHT! GOT IT GRRR' nobody was left in doubt he meant business, fk wi me and I'll get the 4th official, polis and stewards to back me up cos I'm a hard man , look at my face, see hard man 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not his worst derby nor Celtic game but not his best either, still we beat the huns and the mibs and var I'll take it HH

Collum aside, we should have asked the question why VAR didn’t highlight Taylor being fouled at the Hun goal…

Saw a new Scottish invention recently on telly, it's a bit like those head gear things keepers wear, Chelsea keeper who's name escapes me wore one after a bad injury.
This new invention is really just an Ice pack , not quite but a cooling system inside the head gear , set to be trialled in rugby ( man's game) , anyone see that recently? Very commonsense approach to something that should've been dealt with long ago.
Petr Czech.

Collum aside, we should have asked the question why VAR didn’t highlight Taylor being fouled at the Hun goal…
Ahhbshulutely! A clearer version of climbing show me please because that's not allowed and certainly not if Celtic score that goal, we all know that would never have stood for us.
Thankfully the damage had been done, lundstrum with sevcos 2nd attempt on target ( wrong goal still on target) was enough on the day as they still never threatened enough.
We played them off the park without being spectacular , Oriley scores the penalty and like Rodgers said we're looking at 4 or 5 pity we didn't see that but beforehand I'd have taken the 2-1, disappointing how we switched off for their one attempt on target.
However that's history and more beckons , come a certain day in May synonymous with our club.
Finals are always cagey affairs but I think we showed that we are indeed well ahead of them in all departments, I'd love to see Celtic offer Butland " wanna win some winners medals?" A contract , just furra laugh they'd be raging at the audacity of us champions doing that but I'd bet he'd fancy it .
Joking aside the final at Hampden ( I'm not taking the title for granted until we get that point, or they throw it away, again v Dundee tonight ( predictors)),this is a game we can really hammer home our dominance, they didn't catch us in the title race, we slipped up as Rodgers toyed with different defensive partnerships and different wingers, and different midfielders, aye fair to say it was a lottery at times mid season as to who would start or take part.
The new bhoys like Nawrocki, Lagerbielke, Holm, Tilio ( if he comes back ) and also Yang and Kuhn have still to prove themselves.
There's obviously talent there but if they don't fit into Rodgers plans then best we can hope for is our money back.
I didn't include Oh in those as I do think he has something to offer and his stats mostly from the bench back that up, but it's Rodgers they must convince first. HH
{Woohoo! Happy days still buzzing 🥳
no deludamol though )

Yes, it is looking quite promising.

Fan denial?
But the gaps not that much, honestly it's no.
Aye yous won 3/4 really "impohrtant " victories and we won a moral victory.
Yous got 10/12 we got 1/12 , which was really 3/12 giving yous 9/12 if you count it the funny fingers way.
The table says 6pts difference and 7 goals , the h2h says W(*#<3) 0, D 1(*#<3) L 3. But the titles not all about the derbies yeh no?
- is it not? What's it all about then?

" weHell like souness wiz sayin it's also about the other teams
(-aye makes sense)
aboot losing away tae killie md1, losing at h to the champCough, champioCough! champions! Md4 , losing at h to Aberdeen md7 ( but they wur brilliant that day and would've beaten anibudy ) apart fae yooz cos yooz beatum 3-1 (a)md2 dint yeezuum?
(-Aye 6-0 @CP tae , md13 but carry on)

" oh and dinner forget md 14 when yoooz drapped pts at home to Motherwell 1each draw 😆"
( Aye I mind that md , that was on Saturday and then you bottled it at home drew 1-1 with that brilliant Aberdeen side on Sunday!) - " aye but eh.. think that wiz still beale"
MATCHDAY SEVUNTEEN!! HA yooz lost tae kilmarhunk (true)
MATCHDAY AAIGHTEEN! HA yooz got beat wi hearts ( aye I mind it well, and?)

Well! well then we wur comin right efter yeez wur aw shiting it , wint yeez wint yeez?
(- aye fair enough, luckily we had you lot to play on md 21 and we beat you 2-1 @paradise remember? Oh you weren't there bet must've spent at least £20 in the pub ½pints,not what they used to cost).

" en yooz drapped too points against at brilliant Aberdeen side , the bestest wan fur years" 1-1 (a) md24
( Right! I'm starting to get where the hope came from, killer that hope stuff isnt it?)

AYE! 😛 coz then yooz drapped anither too pints against kilmarnhunk again 🤣👏 MD26 and we won next day pure buzzin everybudy wis man but we stayed away fae George Square cos wis still 12 tae play)
- "fs , nearly forgot about that , they're getting humped the morra for that we owe them big time"
" aye we had yeez panicking like a hoose of kairds aboot tae faw dint we?"(-oh aye 🙄)
" we even lost at hame tae Motherwell 1-2, but it didnae matter cos yooz lost tae our wee cuzins 2-0 " md29
-" I remember that , that's when all you had to do was keep winning , beat us and the league was yours by 5-8pts?"
AYE ! HAHA could yeez see us noo"?
- "Yes we could see you thought you'd won it with 9 games to go"
Aye! We did tbh 😳
And?
" ah don't know ? It wiz there then yooz were there an then it wisnae there, plus over teams at we ne'er expectud tae be er wur er n ".
" oh I know! you mean pressure , the run in don't you, the games you're just expected to win , just turn up isn't it, those final 8 or 9 games? The games where champions show why they're champions?"
AYE! 😥

" Let me remember, MD30 and you drew 0-0 in sunny Dundee. And who could forget the moral victory 3-3 at home MD32 to the champions, you know if you'd won that day ? Just kidding". 😉
MD33, Ross County 3-2 shockaroonie , for you lot any roads. Us? Knew you were pish, and we had players coming back"
" Also the no small matter of MD 36, all you needed to do is win at CP, but more than moraly, this time really win , like on the scoreboard the type of win the bookies pay out on" - you understand yes?
AYE! 😐

"Ooft was that just Saturday past ? Wow that feels like days ago to me, but yes going through it all with you I have to say you're right"
(" -YE FINK? 😃")

Yes it's not just the derbies which we won 3 of drew 1 lost none, it is the rest of the league clubs that matter just as much.
Were you not busy morally defeating us and scheduling in Dundee away to suit you, who knows how many points you'd be behind.

* All matchdays to my knowledge ( and personal research) correct , the rest is partly utter nonsense, partly in my head and not loosely based on a recent conversation upon which I collected a friendly fiver from a hunpal ( inherited not his complete fault, therangers, not the fiver) bet placed the same day we drew 1-1 with Aberdeen at the start of January and they beat Livingston.
I have dramatised this encounter due to the inspiration of mag7's PP piss take on sevco ( without any videos ) uch I had some fun writing it anyway 😀.
It's not always about the money/amount of money/ stuff like that.
It's about the feelings of sheer delight that can be garnered over folk I know well even in the face of adversity and especially when they think I'm throwing money at shoite as if I'm David Murray.
The sweet sensations of life, who'd have thought a fiver would bring so much joy ?
Every Celtic supporter knows the significance of a fiver haha HH YNWA
CHAMPIONS AGAIN
💨💨💨💪🍀

Last edited:
I need wan o' them fur the hun games.
The players should all be issued one beforehand, same for our bhoys going to Mordor next season.
I don't like the look of the set up our fans will face zombie supporters above them to both left and right .

Edit:if, I'm correct in saying the broomloan holds 7,500 supporters ( or 7,500 seated peepo) then Celtic supporters should get the right hand side upper and lower sections of the broomloan and let those fukwits sit in that corner. It makes better sense, easier to steward and far easier segregation for police and stewards to manage , though commonsense isn't that klubs strong suit

Last edited:
Whilst that was happening they were losing Kent (£20 million player), moreorless another £20+ million player for zilch .
Where they get this deludamol anyway?
They're talking aboot sellin Butland to finance new players. According to them they will get 21 million for him. Not 20 million ...21 million :ROFLMAO: And Clements is sayin under no circumstances they will sell Butland as he has saved them a few times this season.

In other words withoot him they would have been beaten more often.

They'll be lucky if they get 4 million at a push.

If we sell and spend wisely we will always be above them for the years to come. I've got a wee feelin that Brendan will get cash for Euro. Even if a sugar daddy hun trys to put big money into them, Financial Fairplay will prevent this. In other words they're fecked.

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you

BTW am lovin Isle of Mull. Got some great otter photos on Sunday, Eagles yesterday, and off to Lunga on Friday fur Puffins :)

They're talking aboot sellin Butland to finance new players. According to them they will get 21 million for him. Not 20 million ...21 million :ROFLMAO: And Clements is sayin under no circumstances they will sell Butland as he has saved them a few times this season.

If we sell and spend wisely we will always be above them for the years to come. I've got a wee feelin that Brendan will get cash for Euro. Even if a sugar daddy hun trys to put big money into them, Financial Fairplay will prevent this. In other words they're fecked.

It's up to you, yeah you

BTW am lovin Isle of Mull. Got some great otter photos on Sunday, Eagles yesterday, and off to Lunga on Friday fur Puffins :)
Puffins ye sure don't ye mean muffins 🤣

It's up to you, yeah you

Have a great time mate, hope the midges not out properly yet.
I read july 1, '23 a 4 year contract was signed. So Butland’s contractual details are, at sevco, 30 Yr old , 3 Yr left on contract going to bring in money, an English club like ipswich or a promoted play off winner will double his money.
I could see them get around £5-£8 million for him , he's been their POTY no doubt which tells the true Tavpen story.
He went there for first team football, he got that, has shown he can still perform, even had the hordes thinking Southgate was up to watch him, really? I think he was up to simply catch a game of fitba and both conceded 3 goals it's more likely that big Joe Hart was his target , offer him a coaching role, as man city allegedly have.
One things certain , smoke, mirrors and slight of hand that would make Dynamo proud is what I'm expecting from the "cash strapped " klub.
This is a klub in the red after all,c&p'd this 👇

Rangers' gross debt increased by £1.4m from £16.9m to £18.3m, comprising investor loans £13.4m, other commercial loans £3.1m and lease agreements £1.8m. Net debt grew by even more from £3.9m to £13.0m, as the cash balance dropped from £13.1m to £5.3m.
16 Nov 2023

That's in November, rabbits out of hats is impressive but if they go on a £20 million splurge without any real sales , from transfers I mean , then they'd have to subject to scrutiny, youd have thought,
as the only reason they have what cash they do have , is cash they have is from gate receipts, telly and other matchday revenues that comes with being one of Britain's biggest klubs.

Members online

Latest posts

Back