Graeme Shinnie, wan o them ...

SamTeàrlachH

We're top of the league. We've got a much stronger squad full of international quality players. We've scored more goals than any other team in the Premiership. We're unbeaten in the Europa League. We've already beat Sevco convincingly and easily at their own stadium.

Yet Graeme Shinnie thinks Sevco 'look stronger' than us:

Now I don't give a shit what Graeme Shinnie does or doesn't believe, but it's a fantastic glimpse into the mindset of the Hun or the Hun-friendly Scottish mind. Either he is indeed a hun, as many even Aberdeen fans suspected, or he's angling for a move to Sevco ...

One of the best aspects of that book 'Tangled Up in Blue' is how it forensically accounts for the creepy delusional worship of Old Rangers that pervaded in Scottish society. At that time, it was at least backed up by their [entirely unscrupulous] dominance of Scottish fitba, but now it's, if anything, even more delusional and deranged, given that Sevco team is absolutely honking and entirely bereft of any glory or dominance over us.

Don`t bother with Hun propaganda Sam, cause that `s what it is ,straight from the jabba stable of cretinous jobbies.

Being serious for a minute though, it does fascinate me. The fans are one thing, but the way the media runs seamlessly from them being world beaters (after we lose to Livi and they beat that utter embarrassment of a Hamilton team 5-0 at home - contrast that shitebag Rice's fatalistic and arse-licking comments after getting stuffed with Sevco, to the anger of the Ross County manager(s) after we turned them over), to then having to contend with them drawing away to Hearts. And these were people writing things like 'I can't see where they'll drop points this season' (despite, erm, us beating them) ...

It won't ever not fascinate me. The Scottish fitba media and its gushing desire for Sevco to dominate us. Part of it is being able to laugh at them, of course. They live in another world. Universe, even.

Being serious for a minute though, it does fascinate me. The fans are one thing, but the way the media runs seamlessly from them being world beaters (after we lose to Livi and they beat that utter embarrassment of a Hamilton team 5-0 at home - contrast that shitebag Rice's fatalistic and arse-licking comments after getting stuffed with Sevco, to the anger of the Ross County manager(s) after we turned them over), to then having to contend with them drawing away to Hearts. And these were people writing things like 'I can't see where they'll drop points this season' (despite, erm, us beating them) ...

It won't ever not fascinate me. The Scottish fitba media and its gushing desire for Sevco to dominate us. Part of it is being able to laugh at them, of course. They live in another world. Universe, even.

That's the thing Sam it doesn't end at the fitba media it pervades throughout the entire mainstream media in Scotland, it's not just about Sevco/Deid club it's about who and what they represent and how 99.9% of Scotland's mainstream media sympathise/share their Unionist outlook!

As for Shinnie......😂😂😂😂😂😂😂! Who gives a flying fuck what a cardboard cut-out no mark like him thinks? What the fuck does that bearded 🔔 end know about winning leagues!

HH Sam (y)

But here's the irony for the homus-dipshiticus that is Graeme Shinnie.

If he had an IQ as big as his shoe size, then he may very well found himself part of a team on the verge of history?

As a side who have to cut their cloth accordingly, Celtic have to look at all viable options when conducting business. Shinnie most likely would have stumbled over the sightlines at some point and could well have got a shot at playing for the champions?

Personally, I'm glad he didn't, but is there no end to the density of utter tubes like shinnie?

Speak about cutting your extraordinarily huge ski-slope of a nose to spite the face that only a mothster or sisther could love?

Members online

Back