Great win for the Girls .

Could have been a bigger scoreline with the chances scorned, Gallagher and Loferski out of sorts up front Hayes had a goal disallowed , a lot of misplaced passes due to Thistle pressing quickly. Big game next week win that and gives them a good lead in the league

Could have been a bigger scoreline with the chances scorned, Gallagher and Loferski out of sorts up front Hayes had a goal disallowed , a lot of misplaced passes due to Thistle pressing quickly. Big game next week win that and gives them a good lead in the league
Definitely could’ve been dmac. Especially second half. Thought thistle played well, not a massive threat but as you say, no messing, got stuck in throughout. I didn’t think Hayes goal should’ve been disallowed but I might be biased!

Definitely could’ve been dmac. Especially second half. Thought thistle played well, not a massive threat but as you say, no messing, got stuck in throughout. I didn’t think Hayes goal should’ve been disallowed but I might be biased!
couldn't see any reason for it to be disallowed considering the ref ignored her being pulled at a corner just before that but the camera angles weren't great

Back