Greg Taylor

Vigobhoy

I want to send a message of support and appreciation to Greg Taylor for his efforts last season. I thought he was much improved and believe he will step up again this year despite his new competition for his place in the first team. I think there is more and better in him and am looking forward to this season.

I want to send a message of support to Greg Taylor for his efforts last season. I thought he was much improved and believe he will step up again this year despite his new competition for his place in the first team. I think there is more and better in him and am looking forward to this season.
I'm gonna agree with you Vigo gives his all.... can only be a good thing to now have that will to be better and fight for his place.

Taylor will play his part this season and the competition will be good for his development as hes still only 24! Since we lost the world class Kieran Tierney its been a position we lacked real quality imo.Hopefully Bernabei is the man to take us up a notch.

I want to send a message of support and appreciation to Greg Taylor for his efforts last season. I thought he was much improved and believe he will step up again this year despite his new competition for his place in the first team. I think there is more and better in him and am looking forward to this season.
Good honest pro, gives his all, hasn’t let us down 👍

This season is going to be tough on our players so we will need everyone in our squad to contribute and step up when required. Players will pick up injuries, players will lose form, players will need rested and players will be missing for international duty. So it is important that players like Taylor, Ralston, Forrest, Ideguchi, Welsh, McCarthy, etc, continue their efforts as they really are appreciated by most of the fans.

There was a definite improvement in Greg's overall play last year as he became more effective and he has a vital role again this season. It is a hard position to play these days particularly with Ange's style and he will not let us down.

Like Taylor he gives good old fashioned honest graft and tireless running puts everything he has into the game.
Works for those around him great player to have in the Team. If he can improve his ability to go past a player as for me that’s his only weakness.
Our new guy will need all the above to put Greg out and let’s hope we can get competition in all the positions in the Team cause that’s what will take us to next European level. Good Tim to be a TIM
GIRFUY Lurkers
We never Stop
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

The boy done better than i thought at times was probably his best season with us but im chuffed we've brought in another more attacking lb even if the new boys no.1 taylor will still get plenty of games the gaffer trusts him and good chance his game comes on even more playing under ange aswell lb's sorted finally HH

For me Greg Taylor was our most improved player last season, as I would class Ralston more of a newcomer myself with finally getting his opportunity.
The full backs role is possibly the most demanding position these days imo and even more so with the type of football Ange wants to play.
Will be interesting to see who Ange uses as his preferred starting choice between Taylor and Alex now but think we have finally found the right balance for the LB role now where both players can contribute so much like our RB did last season.
Very hard to get a full back of the quality of KT that can be so strong in attack and defence, especially with the budget we have to operate in.
Josip might well be a better all round player than Ralston imo, yet I would still class Ralston as the better of the 2 in the final 3rd of the pitch, and both aren't to bad at both aspects of the game either imo.
Think Taylor and Alex can now both provide the same balance that our left sided full backs lacked last season compared to our right backs.

Delighted for the wee fella with the turnaround in the Celtic support this year.
Thought he was one of the few who gave 100% in erm that year but was whipping bhoy for many

Excelled under Ange's system and the big man had other choices. but Taylor was his No 1

My closest pal's niece is bestie's with Greg & his Mrs, they got engaged around week before last.
The beauty of life, playing for Celtic, no 1 choice LB, new improved contract extension, just back from holidays, just engaged to be married to a wee stunner......life couldn't be much better
until you wake up a few days later and Ange has signed a £4 million player to take your place :ROFLMAO:

Delighted for the wee fella with the turnaround in the Celtic support this year.
Thought he was one of the few who gave 100% in erm that year but was whipping bhoy for many

Excelled under Ange's system and the big man had other choices. but Taylor was his No 1

My closest pal's niece is bestie's with Greg & his Mrs, they got engaged around week before last.
The beauty of life, playing for Celtic, no 1 choice LB, new improved contract extension, just back from holidays, just engaged to be married to a wee stunner......life couldn't be much better
until you wake up a few days later and Ange has signed a £4 million player to take your place :ROFLMAO:
Marrying a stunner...I take she is not from the 'Shire' then
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Love the wee man, and wish nothing but the BEST for them both
HH

Best players against the sheep. All the quality we have in our midfield, Hatate, O'Riley and McGregor yet it was Taylor finding space in the middle of the park and turning to find space and play it forward. The Argentinian bhoy has got a fight in his hands!! And that's a great position for the manager to find himself in. And that's brilliant for the fans aswell....
Also, when our fans are being amazing with their singing and their tifo displays I always look at the players on the park for their reactions. It must be an amazing feeling on that park...Taylor is a guy I always notice absolutely loving it. He applauded the tifo and when You'll Never Walk Alone was finished he applauded again. He is a guy that is enjoying every minute of being a Celtic player. I dont know if Celtic are his 1st love but I can guarantee they will be his last. What a player to have in our ranks.

Best players against the sheep. All the quality we have in our midfield, Hatate, O'Riley and McGregor yet it was Taylor finding space in the middle of the park and turning to find space and play it forward. The Argentinian bhoy has got a fight in his hands!! And that's a great position for the manager to find himself in. And that's brilliant for the fans aswell....
Also, when our fans are being amazing with their singing and their tifo displays I always look at the players on the park for their reactions. It must be an amazing feeling on that park...Taylor is a guy I always notice absolutely loving it. He applauded the tifo and when You'll Never Walk Alone was finished he applauded again. He is a guy that is enjoying every minute of being a Celtic player. I dont know if Celtic are his 1st love but I can guarantee they will be his last. What a player to have in our ranks.
100 % Lubo
As much as the big transfers come in, and light up the place with their skillset, you always need players who know what it means to pull on that jersey, and do the spadework when the game gets a bit tasty, Greg Taylor fits that mould
I love it, he's grabbed his opportunity with both hands, and I'm glad he's in the Hoops
Jonny Haynes was the same, just went out and did his best, no muss, no fuss

YNWA

I met Greg's Uncle last Thursday at a family do in Greenock. Had a good chat to him about the wee fella.
He was delighted to hear that he is winning over the Celtic support.
He tells me he is loving life at Celtic and hails Big Ange as special for taking his game to another level.
The boy himself has no doubt of what is required to keep his place. I think we can all see that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back