Griffiths gets Clean Slate Message – ‘Go and show everyone that I can still be a top player’

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Leigh Griffiths has been speaking to the media today ahead of Wednesday's Champions League Qualifier.

"First and foremost, we need to try and get through this tie. Not a lot of people have heard of the Estonian side but I’m sure they’ll be well drilled and will think they can come here and get a big result.”

“The boys in the dressing room have more than enough quality in the dressing room to get through, and if we do that then we have another difficult tie.

“Pre-season is tough but it’s great to be back on the pitch with the boys and in amongst it. It was very tough being away. Without the support of the club, friends and family I wouldn’t be sitting here now....read the article on The Celtic Star...

https://thecelticstar.com/griffiths...ow-everyone-that-i-can-still-be-a-top-player/

EAFCW18XYAEy-Zu.jpg

Anybody else find it strange we have no pre season games on the Saturdays between the champions league qualifiers??
HH

I'm absolutely delighted to see Griff back. One of the best natural finishers we've had. By the way the tears were Streaming down my face when the wee man came on the other night,I left the ground a happier man to see him back,if anyone deserves success this season after the abuse hes taken then its wee Griff.

I'm absolutely delighted to see Griff back. One of the best natural finishers we've had. By the way the tears were Streaming down my face when the wee man came on the other night,I left the ground a happier man to see him back,if anyone deserves success this season after the abuse hes taken then its wee Griff.
Well said Pedmac 45 great post ? and totally agree welcome back LG

HH ?

Back