Group Winners

Winter

Sadly Golden and Yella bunnets are at a premium so are widden spoons, superbru say some folk are hoarding them.
This is just for ....see who gets it right ..sake , intellectual football nous.
Who's got more?

Who will win their group ?
Bookies lines are also available, and give cash returns 🤔
Something I shall be doing while I wait on sunday ko 3.45 am 😴 CPT
Celtic v Everton
Land of downunder Stadium
Down under
Ange land

If you're bored, see if you can beat tgs bookies ( no that I'm a bookie , I'm just gaunt tae the bookie , and probably not with this bet)

Last edited:
A. Holland 🇳🇱
B. England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
C. Argentina 🇦🇷
D. France 🇫🇷
E. Spain 🇪🇸
F. Belgium 🇧🇪
G. Brazil 🇧🇷
H. Portugal 🇵🇹

Last edited:
Would love to see something crazy happen like this but doubt it somehow

A. Senegal
B. Iran
C. Poland
D. Australia
E. Japan
F. Canada
G. Cameroon
H. Ghana

If that did happen the Poles would fancy themselves

I expect Qatar, Iran & Saudi might surprise a lot of people and 1 may even advance to the knock out stages. I think the South Americans will deal with the very humid conditions (anyone who has worked in the heat of Qatar knows how bad the humidity is).

A. Netherlands 🇱🇺
B. USA (ABE) 🇺🇸
C. Argentina 🇦🇷
D. France 🇨🇵
E. Germany 🇩🇪
F. Belgium 🇧🇪
G. Brazil 🇧🇷
H. Uruguay 🇺🇾

Mirror Mirror on the wall
Who is the fairest of them all?

Not fking FIFA.
These bent cnuts appoint the officials.

Enjoy your (another) fixed World Cup.

Oh its completely above board BB, they wouldn't be paying a UNICEF ambassador £10 million for this if it wasn't and besides everybody loves Beckham so if he's in everyones in right?

Our survey says ❌❌❌
Mammoth fk up Beckham and the Qatari Emirates both shown as desperate.

Hope all the big teams go out early and it's down to a last 4 of Senegal, Costa Rica, Ecuador , Serbia something like that , the opposite of the france v Brazil, Germany v Argentina, spain v holland etc hope all those big ties are missed and Qatar ( sorry cos it's not the players fault) but I'd like extreme thumpung humiliations for them, though I'd also worry for that team afterwards

Oh its completely above board BB, they wouldn't be paying a UNICEF ambassador £10 million for this if it wasn't and besides everybody loves Beckham so if he's in everyones in right?

Our survey says ❌❌❌
Mammoth fk up Beckham and the Qatari Emirates both shown as desperate.

Hope all the big teams go out early and it's down to a last 4 of Senegal, Costa Rica, Ecuador , Serbia something like that , the opposite of the france v Brazil, Germany v Argentina, spain v holland etc hope all those big ties are missed and Qatar ( sorry cos it's not the players fault) but I'd like extreme thumpung humiliations for them, though I'd also worry for that team afterwards
Investigating reporting says there have been thousands of deaths during the building of stadiums, and infrastructure, in Qatar, since they were awarded the tournament
Hate posting links, but it's too long otherwise

Investigating reporting says there have been thousands of deaths during the building of stadiums, and infrastructure, in Qatar, since they were awarded the tournament
Hate posting links, but it's too long otherwise

Read this which said it was the biggest loss of life in a sporting building project or disaster ever .
Otber disasters like Heysel and more recently Accra have been terrible , many dead,
The Luzhniki stadium deaths and attempted cover up in Moscow 82 when fans surged back up the icy stairs at an equaliser, much like ibrox disaster they reckon about 350 died in the crush on he ice.
Building the stadia has estimates of over 1200 workers dead building them.
SIX THOUSAND and FIVE HUNDRED people, workers since 2010 when building began if I remember right with the annexation of local tribal routes used for tens of centuries

Something completely unheard of in this century, even at the end of the last for 2 people to die during a stadium build was a rare disaster, theyvalso confiscated their passports so they had to complete contracts , immigrants theyd advertised to in Indonesia, India, all over Asia and really I know I should like Larry be boycotting it but I know when the football starts that's all I'm interested in.

Hopefully it will be the beginning of a sea change in attitudes at fifa and elsewhere but it does feel like wishful thinking .

Last edited:
Read this which said it was the biggest loss of life in a sporting building project or disaster ever .
Otber disasters like Heysel and more recently Accra have been terrible , many dead,
The Luzhniki stadium deaths and attempted cover up in Moscow 82 when fans surged back up the icy stairs at an equaliser, much like ibrox disaster they reckon about 350 died in the crush on he ice.
Building the stadia has estimates of over 1200 workers dead building them.

Something completely unheard of in this century, even at the end of the last for 2 people to die during a stadium build was a rare disaster, theyvalso confiscated their passports so they had to complete contracts , immigrants theyd advertised to in Indonesia, India, all over Asia and really I know I should like Larry be boycotting it but I know when the football starts that's all I'm interested in.

Hopefully it will be the beginning of a sea change in attitudes at fifa and elsewhere but it does feel like wishful thinking .

Edit; All wishful thinking must start somewhere HH

Dont know how I missed that , Dumbarton are in the world cup after all?

Naw, I'll be attending the match tomorrow against Forfar & the Scottish Cup game away to Clyde @ New Douglas Park next Saturday.

The prospect of watching WC on BBC or ITV, does not appeal. Due tae the Jingoistic Sassanach commentators & co coms, with the Spirt of 66 pish.

Some COCKWOMBLE on Radio 5 this morning, saying he's been watching the teams arriving at the airport & Engurland looked UP FOR IT, amazing what journos can learn watching players come of a plane after a 7hr flight.

Apparently the excitement is building ahead of Sunday's opening game, Aye the Qatari Ultras will probably kick it all aff wae a Mexican Wave, 60,000 dressed in white kaftans & matching white head dress, will resemble a sheet blowing on the washing line.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿ABE🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Naw, I'll be attending the match tomorrow against Forfar & the Scottish Cup game away to Clyde @ New Douglas Park next Saturday.

The prospect of watching WC on BBC or ITV, does not appeal. Due tae the Jingoistic Sassanach commentators & co coms, with the Spirt of 66 pish.

Some COCKWOMBLE on Radio 5 this morning, saying he's been watching the teams arriving at the airport & Engurland looked UP FOR IT, amazing what journos can learn watching players come of a plane after a 7hr flight.

Apparently the excitement is building ahead of Sunday's opening game, Aye the Qatari Ultras will probably kick it all aff wae a Mexican Wave, 60,000 dressed in white kaftans & matching white head dress, will resemble a sheet blowing on the washing line.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿ABE🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Ah wis just being sarcastic about Dumbarton in the world cup , need to be a country and once Scotland gets independence from westmunter, just before it hands over all its regained powers to Brussels, Dumbarton could make a case for it.

Tbs though , well done for your efforts in supporting the game locally

Just as they kick aff against Iran, closely followed by a inspirational historical quote….like Admiral Nelson’s ”England expects everyman to do his duty”….or similar bollocks
Always dust this wan aff;
" As England kick off yet another another world cup campaign,
A NATION EXPECTS"

- naw they don't btw , they're hopeful but not many English expecting much from England.

What are the
odds on England to win outright , in bookies outwith the uk?

Anybody know,?

Last edited:

Members online

Back