Guildfords young hoops club is gathering steam. Thanks Thomas Doherty and Dove Cameron

Lubos left peg

So for anyone who has kids under the age of 10 you have probably heard of Disneys Decendants. My oldest daughter and her mates are obsessed with it. Singing the bloody songs and acting out their favourite characters. My daughter has spent this morning watching a behind the scenes show. The excitement in her voice as she jumped about the living room was nuts....there on the screen was her favourite character rehearsing in a hoops tops!! Mr Doherty 😂...he happens to be married to the main character, the american Dove Cameron...she has been on facetime all morning to her wee mates letting them know that the 2 main characters in their favourite show are Celtic fans...she then found this video and sent it to them......

Needless to say there is now a wee group of Celtic supporters developing in guildford thanks to the disney stars 😂😂 I also think it's the 1st time my wee girl has actually realised how global Celtic are!!!

So for anyone who has kids under the age of 10 you have probably heard of Disneys Decendants. My oldest daughter and her mates are obsessed with it. Singing the bloody songs and acting out their favourite characters. My daughter has spent this morning watching a behind the scenes show. The excitement in her voice as she jumped about the living room was nuts....there on the screen was her favourite character rehearsing in a hoops tops!! Mr Doherty 😂...he happens to be married to the main character, the american Dove Cameron...she has been on facetime all morning to her wee mates letting them know that the 2 main characters in their favourite show are Celtic fans...she then found this video and sent it to them......

Needless to say there is now a wee group of Celtic supporters developing in guildford thanks to the disney stars 😂😂 I also think it's the 1st time my wee girl has actually realised how global Celtic are!!!
My wee lass is obsessed with Descendants too (along with those blooby Zombie movies too - surprisingly not about the inhabitants of Ibrox for those who aren't familiar with it).

Members online

Latest posts

Back