HAIL HAIL Where we all from?

Hail Hail, from Hamilton lived in Sydney from 2002 and been in Singapore for the last three years.

Anyone passing through make sure to look up the SingTims- we had about 100 in the pub yesterday for the Sevco game

Hail Hail Bhoys in Ghirls. Am from Glasgow. Brought in kinnear road. Right facing paradise just off London road. Old enough to say I saw the lions play. Was at parkhead when they brought the cup with the big ears home.Greatest feeling in the world being a Celtic supporter. Disabled these days Living in Erskine, about 15 miles from Glasgow. Can't get to many games the way I used to. But love watching Brendan's Bhoys play. Brilliant performance yesterday. Put sevco and honey G safely back in their box. Looking forward to the banter and debate. Hail Hail once again.

Born at 1174 london rd. straight across from where the school used to be
Next to the walkway...live in almerIa southern spain but see every match
From celtic tv...we just must win tomorrow anything else...disaster !!
Right round the corner from where I was brought up wee man. 348 kinnear road. Right across from the wee hut. Great place to live. Though changed completely in recent years. Hail Hail.

Hail Hail Bhoys in Ghirls. Am from Glasgow. Brought in kinnear road. Right facing paradise just off London road. Old enough to say I saw the lions play. Was at parkhead when they brought the cup with the big ears home.Greatest feeling in the world being a Celtic supporter. Disabled these days Living in Erskine, about 15 miles from Glasgow. Can't get to many games the way I used to. But love watching Brendan's Bhoys play. Brilliant performance yesterday. Put sevco and honey G safely back in their box. Looking forward to the banter and debate. Hail Hail once again.
Hail Hail Erskine
Nice wee area, Bishopton/Erskine
Used to be able to see the bridge, from our place in Greenock, on a clear day (few & far between) ;-)
Squeaky G's jaiket, will be on a shaky nail, by January
Absolute hammer throwers, tried to play for the draw, McCulloch in the media, saying Allan McGregor's not that type of player, so he shouldn't have to answer for the flagrant boot on Ajer
The staunchnessin the MSM, is hoaching these days, more than usual since 'Squeky' has become mismanager
Long may their troubles continue
COYBIG

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back